‘The playmaker’ schools Blackmon

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

The NFL should have an Old-Timers game just like baseball does. Flag or two-hand touch, obviously, but they should do it. I'd love to see guys like Torry and Irvin out there catching balls from Warner and Elway.
they do

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The NFL should have an Old-Timers game just like baseball does. Flag or two-hand touch, obviously, but they should do it. I'd love to see guys like Torry and Irvin out there catching balls from Warner and Elway.
They use to & Marcus Allen was a stud.
They would play on the beach in Hawaii.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
At least it wasn't the "Rodger Saffold placed on Injured Reserve" thread! I remember someone revived that thread during football season and people were pissed. (I thought it was pretty funny though:rolllaugh:!!!)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
@-X-

It's August. It's time. Your RODcation is over.
giphy.gif

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Talk about resurrecting a thread. This confused the hell out of me!

PARAM

Hall of Fame
They would play on the beach in Hawaii.

It wasn't an old timers game but I remember rookie Robert (?) Edwards blowing out his knee on the beach in Hawaii. Put an end to a very promising career. Is it really smart to play football (of any type) on a beach?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
It wasn't an old timers game but I remember rookie Robert (?) Edwards blowing out his knee on the beach in Hawaii. Put an end to a very promising career. Is it really smart to play football (of any type) on a beach?
I thought it was retired players.-- You maybe right .Still not a real not a full old timers game.

Psycho_X

Legend
Confusing necro is confusing. But hey, Justin Blackmon is still a loser so nice reminder how he squandered everything.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Poor Justin, at this point I think Aaron Hernandez will get reinstated before he ever gets a chance.