THE OFFICIAL WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL CELEBRATION THREAD!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Is it over yet?

1643597284427.jpeg

Oh, yes, it IS over, isn't it? AND THE RAMS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND DID IT BY BEATING THE WHINERS!!!! OH HOW FUCKING SWEET IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you guys enjoyed that streak, although those were all regular season games. THIS ONE WAS FOR THE SUPER BOWL, AND YOU LOST AND YOUR QB FUCKING CHOKED AT CRUNCH TIME WHILE OURS GOT IT DONE SO FUUUUHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I expect I'll be able to sleep by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Is it over yet?

View attachment 51647

Oh, yes, it IS over, isn't it? AND THE RAMS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND DID IT BY BEATING THE WHINERS!!!! OH HOW FUCKING SWEET IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you guys enjoyed that streak, although those were all regular season games. THIS ONE WAS FOR THE SUPER BOWL, AND YOU LOST AND YOUR QB FUCKING CHOKED AT CRUNCH TIME WHILE OURS GOT IT DONE SO FUUUUHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who sent you my EKG?

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
The rare time I was correct, predicted Stafford 337 passing yards (I was off my 2 TDs, 4 total)

Ellard80

Legend
Is it over yet?

View attachment 51647

no shit this is me also..