THE OFFICIAL WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL CELEBRATION THREAD!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
I'm running a fever of 100.6 and I'm still sitting here with a smile. That was grown men out there in the 4th quarter!

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll admit it. I lost faith in the third quarter. All the points left on the board in the first half, and the defense looking weak. But holy crap did that make it feel so much better. Got that monkey of our backs, and we're Superbowl bound.

GO RAMS

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
IMG_20210204_160059_867.jpg

Flipper89

UDFA
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH I’M FUCKING OUT OF CONTROL AND PRETTY SURE I CARE TOO MUCH!!! BUT AAAAAHHHH LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

My, God... what a fucking franchise victory.... What a complete affirmation of EVERYTHING they've done!!!!!!!!!!

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
First off fuck yessss for the Rams getting to the bowl. Secondly fuck ya’ll for calling for the head of Morris once again in the GDT…. You know who you are….

Morris found a way to shut down the whiners. The better team won today.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
I was just on vacation in Hawaii with the most gorgeous girl in the world, the girl I want to marry one day. And during my last day here, before departing back to cold ass Jersey, I got to sit in an airport bar with a bunch of Niners fans and watch our boys finish the job!!!! Suffice it to say, this was the greatest trip/experience I’ve ever had! Holy fuck! Fuck the Niners!!!!!! Have your regular season wins you fucks!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man those conference championship hats look terrible. Guess we'll need to get some super bowl hats to replace them.