The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I did chuckle last night when Liverpool blew a three goal lead. Seeing Suarez and Gerrard distraught and fans crying made it ever better.

Minutes silence anyone?

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ross County are staying up! YAAAAAAAAAAAAS! The only thing that could ruin my week now is drafting Johnny Manziel...

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Ross County are staying up! YAAAAAAAAAAAAS! The only thing that could ruin my week now is drafting Johnny Manziel...

Congrats ScotsRam. Hopefully that will have removed any memory of your away trip at the weekend

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So Ross County are safe, Brum are safe, West Ham are safe and Middlesborough finished mid table I think. Fuck me we support some dross don't we?!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Yeah but it feels better when you actually achieve something. Gotta take the rough with the smooth.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
True, just seems like there is loads of rough and not much smooth!

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
True, just seems like there is loads of rough and not much smooth!

The smooth is made all the more enjoyable though when you have to go through all that rough. The Carling Cup Final in 2011 made thousands of grown men cry because they'd had to live through all the bad times (and now we've seemingly returned there). I'm only 32 so I've not had it too bad as a Birmingham City fan.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Last day of the PL today. Bit of a non-event as everything is pretty much done and dusted.

Playoffs getting going across the football league, they're always good!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What you don't think we'll get a result at Man City? Nope me neither!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
No I don't, sorry pal! Also Norwich need to beat arsenal and hope west brom lose all with a 17goal swing to avoid relegation. Somewhat unlikely!

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Congrats to Man City -- they own my local soccer club down here -- the Melbourne Heart - can only be good for us.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wouldn't call that vitriol personally. I get that you might find it a tad harsh but I'm sure you'll get over it.

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
Yeah, I just didn't suspect that you were so anti-Liverpool. Still, that's your prerogative.