The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What have I missed? I feel like I have been away for far too long.
Some bloke shot a hell of a cracker at the onion bag, but the goalie kept a clean sheet so the gaffer was chuffed.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Scottish cup final today, great game so far. St Johnstone vs Dundee United. No rangers or Celtic in the final this year, utterly glorious.

FA cup final too, I'll be supporting Hull City, I love it when the underdog wins.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bit gutted Dundee United and Hull didn't win today. Still at least Essex turned Middlesex over at the home of cricket!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
When I was about 8 and obviously had no idea what sex actually was I always used to think that Middlesex was the midpoint of sex and that you had to go to Essex to finish it. It confused the shit out of me that there was no Frontsex.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Might as well call it Nosex what with the run of form that I'm in!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I can relate to that dude.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Big football day today. Playoff final between QPR and Derby County with the winner returning to the big time. I'm supporting Derby on account of the fact I've only actually ever been to two English Premier games and one was at Pride Park.

Then it's the champions league final. Spanish football bores me but I'll be watching regardless.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Big football day today. Playoff final between QPR and Derby County with the winner returning to the big time. I'm supporting Derby on account of the fact I've only actually ever been to two English Premier games and one was at Pride Park.

Then it's the champions league final. Spanish football bores me but I'll be watching regardless.

Watching right now but the big game is the All Spanish Champions League final for me. Beering up around 10 :)
I am pulling for QPR cause I'd like to see Liverpool sign Hughes and if he's in the BPL then that doesn't bode well for them

Joey Barton back in the BPL would be awesome

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I'm beering currently but that's mostly to stave off last nights hangover.

You're a Liverpool fan? The only other premier league game I've been to was at Anfield this season- Liverpool 5-1 Arsenal. I was in the Kop with Liverpool-supporting mates. That was an awesome experience.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a smash and grab that was. Terrible defending by Derby, only really got themselves to blame really.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Yeah really exciting game actually. Hope the CL is as good

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I'm beering currently but that's mostly to stave off last nights hangover.

You're a Liverpool fan? The only other premier league game I've been to was at Anfield this season- Liverpool 5-1 Arsenal. I was in the Kop with Liverpool-supporting mates. That was an awesome experience.

That must have been pretty incredible. In the Kop for that Arsenal thrashing. I always get goosebumps when they sing you'll never walk alone - i can imagine how that is in person let along in the Kop

Honestly I am a big fan of West Brom - why? I have no idea :)

p.s. I feel so badly for Derby man that must have been tough - what a great game

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
What a boring game so far.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Yeah I was slagging it off before but it got interesting!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Yeah I was slagging it off before but it got interesting!

Bale was gonna be the goat but he sure redeemed himself lucky bastard

One thing though, I love the way Athletico plays and hope the Rams bring that same attitude in 2014

Volnerman08

Rookie
Wow I had no idea Rod had a football (soccer) thread. I'm a huge Arsenal fan. I was lucky enough to go to 2 games at Highbury when I was 8 and have been hooked ever since. I'm even travelling to New York this summer for the preseason game vs NY red bulls. It was nice to finally end the trophy drought this year. COYG

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Wow I had no idea Rod had a football (soccer) thread. I'm a huge Arsenal fan. I was lucky enough to go to 2 games at Highbury when I was 8 and have been hooked ever since. I'm even travelling to New York this summer for the preseason game vs NY red bulls. It was nice to finally end the trophy drought this year. COYG

Where you from vol?

What was the score in the Bosnia match? I'm supporting them in the WC!