The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Lol Arsenal caved gave away the title but at least we're not the Spurs

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Arsenal didn’t give away the title. They just couldn’t sustain the Herculean effort it takes to keep up with sportswashing cheats over a full season.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Arsenal didn’t give away the title. They just couldn’t sustain the Herculean effort it takes to keep up with sportswashing cheats over a full season.
We just lack the depth. We need to add a couple center midfielders and 3 in the back 4 for depth. Bringing Balogun to back up Jesus will be a big help too.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You don’t care for Manchester City then?

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fair enough, out of all the teams at the top they are the only ones I can stomach.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.

Would have liked to see the Gunners win the title ahead of City. As a Forest fan I’m rapt we are able to stay in the Premier League for another season at least. Odegaard’s turnover was costly.

Last edited:

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
TK, Oz playing Peru on the 13th for a WC seed.

Hopes? Expectations? Peru is always tough and physical. What’s the word Down Under?

Sorry IE , missed this … must have been on a sabbatical :laugh1:.. very pleased with the Socceroos World Cup performance .. took it right up to the eventual winners Argentina in the round of 16.

What Premier League team did you decide to follow?

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
How any neutral can tolerate this lot is beyond me.

They’re cheats, pure and simple.

English football sadly has evolved into a billionaire sugardaddies' and sportswashing entities' playground, that's why I'm more emotionally invested in the Bundesilga these days

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looking at the CL final...

I think Inter is a better team than they're given credit for in the media right now, as it seems to be all about how City is going to win it. But I've watched all the CL matches this year and Inter has some elements to them that make them very dangerous. Like Lukaku for example. Most PL fans will discount him due to his failure at Chelsea but he's a beast when he is on his game and right now he is on his game. This past game he just played vs Fiorentina he was magnificent. Way he's playing it is hard for me to imagine him not being a big factor for Inter.

Or Brozovic who is back now for them and makes their midfield quite good. Or Onana who I think is fantastic, he is very active and one of the keepers who you routinely see barking orders to his defense. I will admit I don't have the best eye when it comes to this fine game but I am of the mind that Inter is a very dangerous team for City to face in that final. An upset would not surprise me.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Has @ScotsRam come round from his celebratory drunken stupor yet??

I have just about. It was mental, completely unexpected and extremely stressful.

Have a fucking great night tonight pal. IRONS! IRONS! IRONS!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tonight for me is amazing, I’ve never seen them win anything and I’m 46. I’m so pleased. I love you both that’s Scot’s and Olders by the way. You fucking irons!!!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
87th min - Norway 1 -0 Scotland
88th min - Norway 1 - 1 Scotland
89th min - Norway 1 - 2 Scotland

90th min - Scotsram ejaculates

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like a 100 million +addons for Rice bid is or is about to be submitted.