The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
Captain obvious here saying that Messi is unreal. The guy makes the most difficult feats looks so damn easy.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Couldn’t agree more GBRam15. The bloke is an absolute genius and I’m lucky to say I’ve seen him play live and at Upton Park.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
Couldn’t agree more GBRam15. The bloke is an absolute genius and I’m lucky to say I’ve seen him play live and at Upton Park.

Damn! That's amazing. Can't say I'm not jealous. Back in 2016 I went to the Argentina/Chile game during the opening stage of Copa America. All was fine and well when I bought the tickets about a week prior, but at last minute they decided to rest the little mutant. I think the whole crowd wanted their money back.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ouch that’s not so good. Where was the game being played?

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
They played at the Whiners home field, Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
I also went to the Mexico/Chile game. Fucking disaster that was (I was rooting for Mexico who lost 7-0). Let's just say my only 2 visits to that place haven't gone so well. I've thought about catching a Rams/Whiners game there but my superstitious side won't allow it.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Leave it to Gooners...

5yfdokdy7mh51.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For the 10th day in a row or so it's being reported we signed Garbiel, this time we're apparently selling Sokratis to Napoli who we beat out for Gabriel. I'll believe it when I see it from the team, same with extending Auba.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Been a good transfer window for Arsenal! Signed Gabriel and Wllian. A couple nice sales and loans. Looks like Auba will extend this week too.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hammers were the better team most all of that match yesterday sorry you couldn't come out of it with the 3 points you deserved. That said fuck ESPN and NBC. We can no longer watch most of the games on TV here anymore unless we get their two streaming services neither of which have an app on my TV so I'm stuck watching almost all matches on the PC. They can straight go fuck themselves.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Grats on the big win yesterday. NBC is fucking us over here though. Put a lot of the games on their streaming service which sucks but it double bad because that service doesn't have an app on my tv. ESPN did the same with the Bundesliga so I just hate our tv networks here.