The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Claudio Reyna's son (Gio) is doing an amazing job transitioning from the Dortmund B team to the main squad. Looking forward to seeing him play for the USMNT as well.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I saw this before the Wolves game today
Sheffield United popping the champagne
Does this mean they get bounced this year - or is this for the following two seasons?
I wonder what the appeal process will be
Or if they even feel the full brunt of the punishment.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
It wasn't exactly pretty but 3 points is 3 points.

I knew we were gonna have trouble when I saw Mustafi’s hair.....
We got lucky with Kolasinac going down early - not have Saka in there is hard to comprehend at this point. Sign the kid now!
* good news is we are starting to put together some wins!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
This Liverpool squad has a shot of winning the treble while getting The Invincibles. Shame Klopp couldn't replicate this magnitude of success in Dortmund but I'm happy for him; he's a blackbelt in squad management.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought we had 5 solid chances to put this game away. Pepe was great, should have had a red card on that play. Then Luiz just went Sideshow Bob - there is no excuse for losing this game
All I keep thinking is next year we have a couple new CB coming in and we can ship him off and Mustafi as well as Socrates. Start all over from the back.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
D254813A-AC6D-4129-92DF-ACB28638C9C9.jpeg