The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cool! I use all that and have been fairly good at avoiding those issues with streams.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think I just need to drink more and watch sports less the rest of this year. Rams playing to mediocrity and The Arsenal playing as bad or worse. Now there's supposedly some problem at the club with Auba being friendly with a guy on AFTV. Even better reading the fans on reddit and a few other sites complain about AFTV yet their own gdt's have the same exact comments as the people they complain about.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I think I just need to drink more and watch sports less the rest of this year. Rams playing to mediocrity and The Arsenal playing as bad or worse. Now there's supposedly some problem at the club with Auba being friendly with a guy on AFTV. Even better reading the fans on reddit and a few other sites complain about AFTV yet their own gdt's have the same exact comments as the people they complain about.

Same, Dortmund dropped a shitter at Munich last Saturday and we're having a "mentality issue" with our squad despite the depth we have at the Bundesliga.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Same, Dortmund dropped a shitter at Munich last Saturday and we're having a "mentality issue" with our squad despite the depth we have at the Bundesliga.
I wish that league was on as much in the US as the PL. I can get a game maybe two but I love the energy and the crows in the Bundesliga. Guess I'll have to start streaming more and pick a team. There are a few I like watching mostly though because of the crowds.

Edit: I should say as much as it is on my cable provider. I bet there is more access in other areas. All I get is a game or two on FS1.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I wish that league was on as much in the US as the PL. I can get a game maybe two but I love the energy and the crows in the Bundesliga. Guess I'll have to start streaming more and pick a team. There are a few I like watching mostly though because of the crowds.

Edit: I should say as much as it is on my cable provider. I bet there is more access in other areas. All I get is a game or two on FS1.

ESPN has the rights to the Bundesliga next season

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

Just when I was halfway finished with my Raul Sanllehi statue.

Honestly, I think they want Luis Enrique but he won't be ready until summer since the tragedy with his daughter. If Enrique was ready or if Arteta was the guy I think Emery would be out on his ass.

I think we continue to suck so badly and the fans will revolt so badly that they will eventually can the guy and let Freddie Ljungberg as interim manager. That's my only hope at this point

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just when I was halfway finished with my Raul Sanllehi statue.

Honestly, I think they want Luis Enrique but he won't be ready until summer since the tragedy with his daughter. If Enrique was ready or if Arteta was the guy I think Emery would be out on his ass.

I think we continue to suck so badly and the fans will revolt so badly that they will eventually can the guy and let Freddie Ljungberg as interim manager. That's my only hope at this point
Freddie and Viera are possible but not as much as Arteta among former players. The names I hear that are appealing other than Enrique are Allegri who’s available and is said to want PL money and Ancelotti is is also available and lives in London. Any of those last three would be amazing hires.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Freddie and Viera are possible but not as much as Arteta among former players. The names I hear that are appealing other than Enrique are Allegri who’s available and is said to want PL money and Ancelotti is is also available and lives in London. Any of those last three would be amazing hires.

Yeah. I am down with Arteta or Allegri. But I think they want Enrique and are willing to wait until Summer, which is why the vote of confidence for Emery - I don't want to root against Arsenal but I can't stand what is happening right now.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I find it absolutely ridiculous that Sp*rs sacked Pochettino. They must have someone lined up............welcome Jose.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I find it absolutely ridiculous that Sp*rs sacked Pochettino. They must have someone lined up............welcome Jose.
Yeah he’s worked wonders with so little. It’s one of those instances I’d take my rivals manager for my team in a heartbeat.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

7526F43E-8FEF-45E4-B0F5-D55348343554.jpeg

So obvious and his first game is at the Olympic Shitbowl. Typical.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It might, Jose can do that. But this will blow up in their face as the spuds owner is notoriously cheap and he won't spend on the big free agents Jose demands and this will last maybe until the end of next season as they finish in the 3-8 range of the table.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Emery can leave town along with Pellegrini and they can both take Sokratis with them.