The Official Rams vs. Eagles Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
at least Quick has a high with 21 catches on the year and 3 touchdowns. i blame this loss on offensive line. we need Long back quick. we are so close to being a good team that its sickining. I think we might have the next Brett Farve

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
We are all Rams fans. We should have seen this ending coming a mile away

Athos

Legend
Fucking hell.

Our offense actually outplayed Philly by a wide margin too at the end. If our O-line doesn't implode in the 1st 2.25 quarters, we win this game.

14 points to a fumble and blocked kick is terrible. Well, make that 21 points. Didn't the Stacy fumble lead to a TD?

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
We need to get a new coach before fisher wastes all the talent here. No excuse for how many games we just not come to play in the beginning every year since he's taken over. Having to fight from behind is killer for any team, damning to a season If it happens constsntly

bluecoconuts

Legend
Would like to see Bailey get a chance there. Seems to be the script, slow start, get into a hole, Davis has a chance to win it, we fall just short.

Not that its Davis' fault, just seems to be what's happening now. Pettis two games in a row now, right? Let Bailey show if his hands are as reliable as we think they are.

LooNaTik83

Whatever touchdowns. Is all we made. I haven't seen that in awhile.

Greg the leg didn't kick once. Touchdowns I'm proud.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
at least Quick has a high with 21 catches on the year and 3 touchdowns. i blame this loss on offensive line. we need Long back quick. we are so close to being a good team that its sickining. I think we might have the next Brett Farve

As long as it doesn't include Austin texting pictures of his dick I'd be all for it.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
This team was not ready to play if they had been they would have routed Philly

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
We need to get a new coach before fisher wastes all the talent here. No excuse for how many games we just not come to play in the beginning every year since he's taken over. Having to fight from behind is killer for any team, damning to a season If it happens constsntly
Who do you have in mind? Good coaches don't seem to be in abundance and Fish has taken a perennial loser and turned us into a team that has a chance to win every game. So who do you want to replace him that gives us a better shot?

LooNaTik83

It sucks being 1-3 but damn. Molasses in January. But eventually we will get there. No need for a 1st round QB.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
What have I been saying? Defense plays OK in the first half and the offense and special teams gives touchdowns to Philly. The two can never jive at the same time. NEVER

AZRamsFan93

Who do you have in mind? Good coaches don't seem to be in abundance and Fish has taken a perennial loser and turned us into a team that has a chance to win every game. So who do you want to replace him that gives us a better shot?
To be fair we never really had a chance to win this game. Philly almost gave it away with their prevent defense. We are 1-3 and staring 1-8 right in the face.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Really pisses me off that Pettis choked like that. The one and only thing he supposedly had over some of our other receivers was his hands. So much for that.

Sappy113

Rookie
Man, I am so sick and tired of having to just hope we can put up a good game here and there, scrape out a couple of wins to make us feel good for the week, with no playoff realistically in sight. Always this after a quarter season. And none of the pkayers are really being coached up to continually get better. Tired of losing. Fix that, Fisher, or just rette. Please.