The non-Rams free agents signed thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend

Damnt. Well, hopefully we get someone. If we can plug a few guys in either ILB, NT, or OLB spots so we don't have to rely on the draft for 3 or 4 starters on defense I'll be happy. I figure Barwin is still in play at OLB if the Rams can't upgrade. So we have to find a starting ILB, NT, and a pass rushing OLB.

Psycho_X

Legend
At least we won't have to worry about Carlos Hyde anymore.

Not that we ever really did.

Psycho_X

Legend
But apparently replaced with...

Last edited:
Name
AndyRamFan
The more I see how much is being spent on these free agency signings the more I think we need to keep lots of cap space clear for Gurley and Goff in the coming years. Those two are going to cost a lot, but also the most important part of our offense.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
They'll probably tag him.
Probably. But is Gurley worth $18 million per year? Especially since RBs are a dime a dozen. Easily the most interchangeable position on an NFL team.

Marshall Faulk is what made the GSOT really happen. However, Peyton Manning had 12 seasons of success with 2 Super Bowl appearances with the Colts. Do you think trading Faulk really affected them all that much? No. They just drafted another RB.

Once Goff gets completely comfortable as a QB, this team will be fine for a long time. History has shown that a QB and head coach is what makes a team great. We have that.

Also, I know you didn’t ask for a long ass explanation, but I had thoughts pop out of nowhere that I needed to get out lol

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Probably. But is Gurley worth $18 million per year? Especially since RBs are a dime a dozen. Easily the most interchangeable position on an NFL team.

Marshall Faulk is what made the GSOT really happen. However, Peyton Manning had 12 seasons of success with 2 Super Bowl appearances with the Colts. Do you think trading Faulk really affected them all that much? No. They just drafted another RB.

Once Goff gets completely comfortable as a QB, this team will be fine for a long time. History has shown that a QB and head coach is what makes a team great. We have that.

Also, I know you didn’t ask for a long ass explanation, but I had thoughts pop out of nowhere that I needed to get out lol

Good explanation except I doubt the tag will be 18 mil. This year its 11.8