The most overrated QB in the league

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Fair enough. :) I knew I was going to catch hell for my post but I DO care what Matt Stafford looks like.
He's representing my hometown of Hollywood.
Plus you know he's going to be doing commentary when he retires and you have to start out on the right foot.

Looking like a stud! :)
Been to Hollywood once when I was young. So the wife and I go down to Fredricks to look around, tourist stuff. In there there was this giant 6'7" black dude dressed like a stereotypical pimp. And I mean PIMP !
So my wife used to doll up on vacations, dress differently than when we were at home because I liked it you know. And this guy kept asking her "where's your crib" ? And in a menacing way too.
So we left real fast and no intention of going back.
Hollywood is going down and has been going down for awhile. The star worship culture is going to be a thing of the past.
This whole Diddy deal, many will go down the tube and I hope it takes Lebron with them so I can watch laker games again.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Trevor Lawrence is mediocre at best.
I would put him at the top.

Dak is a good QB, but all Cowboys players are overrated.

Kirk Cousins is underrated imo. I never understood the lack of appreciation for him.
He’s a baller.

Daniel Jones is an odd selection.
Does anyone think he’s a great QB?

Stafford is a HOF QB.
GFY if you don’t like him.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Been to Hollywood once when I was young. So the wife and I go down to Fredricks to look around, tourist stuff. In there there was this giant 6'7" black dude dressed like a stereotypical pimp. And I mean PIMP !
So my wife used to doll up on vacations, dress differently than when we were at home because I liked it you know. And this guy kept asking her "where's your crib" ? And in a menacing way too.
So we left real fast and no intention of going back.
Hollywood is going down and has been going down for awhile. The star worship culture is going to be a thing of the past.
This whole Diddy deal, many will go down the tube and I hope it takes Lebron with them so I can watch laker games again.
Hollywood was a lot different when I was living out there in the 60s and early 70s as a kid. So I love it from a distance as I am in East Coast person now.
But still the coolest place in the world to say you were born. It's hard for people to envision that there's actually a hospital there. Last time I was out there was in the mid-80s and it wasn't too bad.
Are you sure that pimp you saw wasn't LeBron? :)

PARAM

Hall of Fame
There's a difference between overpaid and overrated. Lawrence and Watson are massively overpaid but from what I can see are widely viewed as being below average/garbage QBs that didn't deserve their contracts.

To me, a guy that I think a lot of people view as elite because he's been to the Superbowl and scores well in fantasy football is Jalen Hurts. However imo he's just not a good passer and only scores as many rushing TDs as he does because of the tush push and not because he's in the Lamar Jackson/Jayden Daniels tier of running QBs. I'd put Purdy right behind him as second most overrated but there's some bias involved.
And I suppose it depends on who's ratings we are talking about? NFL teams via the contracts? Media via the hype? Fans via the criticism?

According to the media, prior to joining Cleveland, Watson was viewed as the jewel to be had, despite his legal issues. Jacksonville made the postseason in 2022 and so Lawrence was viewed as a #1 overall, who actually deserved it. He had 25 TDs, just 8 picks, 4100 yards (after a rookie season of 12-17-3600), won a playoff game and the media was raving about him. Prescott has been over rated since day 1 being the 8th QB taken in the draft. He's certainly better than that. Tua can't stay on the field. Jalen Hurts has been to the Superbowl. Wonderful. In his last 22 games, he's got 19 Int (2.7%), while averaging 229 yards. But if you need a yard, he's your guy! Kyler? He has to get out of the pocket to see downfield. IMO, I seriously believe he'd be an excellent backup QB because he could win you a game or two. ALL those guys, at one time or another, have been raved about by the media.

I believe Mahomes and Stafford are the cream of the crop and Burrow, Goff, Love, Jackson, Herbert, Cousins and Allen are all much better than those in the above paragraph.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
FB_IMG_1729090502848.jpg