The most overrated QB in the league

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Over rated to me refers to a guy who people think is rated highly, but he is not....
To me its Trevor Lawrence.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nobody thinks Lawrence is elite. And he literally just turned 25. People as always are too quick to make up their minds about young QBs. I'll say Dak Prescott.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I picked Watson because the first fully guaranteed contract in league history and the guy is ass. Dak is a close 2nd for my 2 cents.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
He looked like he was dressed for a funeral.
Whose idea was that?
It looked like he was wearing a clip on tie.
This is Los Angeles for God's sakes.
Not to mention that he's got the money to hire a stylist.
Its a freaking suit with a blue tie. He is a football player and cares about what is important.........football.
If he hired a stylist I would think less of him.
Be a mans man and let the chips fall where they may.
Matt Stafford is a freaking stud.
Caring what other think ?? Sounds like a "LA problem" if you ask me.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Except that everybody does, to some degree. It’s called “human nature”.
You are in London and do not get it.
Just about anywhere in rural California is way, WAY different than LA.
I grew up in a small collage town in far Nor Cal. The LA kids who came up here stood out.
I give less than 2 shits about what shoes you wear or what kind of car you drive.
And I do care very little about what others think of me.
If you like me great.
If not, the sun will always come up tomorrow.

jjab360

Legend
There's a difference between overpaid and overrated. Lawrence and Watson are massively overpaid but from what I can see are widely viewed as being below average/garbage QBs that didn't deserve their contracts.

To me, a guy that I think a lot of people view as elite because he's been to the Superbowl and scores well in fantasy football is Jalen Hurts. However imo he's just not a good passer and only scores as many rushing TDs as he does because of the tush push and not because he's in the Lamar Jackson/Jayden Daniels tier of running QBs. I'd put Purdy right behind him as second most overrated but there's some bias involved.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
And I do care very little about what others think of me.
Which is exactly what I said. Everybody does to some degree. The kids you mention obviously care too much, though. But they’re young, and they’ll learn as they get older.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Its a freaking suit with a blue tie. He is a football player and cares about what is important.........football.
Stafford has had some dental work done. That's not something you do if you don't care about your image or how you're seen.
GXAUUEkX0AAjh7-.jpg

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
There's a difference between overpaid and overrated. Lawrence and Watson are massively overpaid but from what I can see are widely viewed as being below average/garbage QBs that didn't deserve their contracts.

To me, a guy that I think a lot of people view as elite because he's been to the Superbowl and scores well in fantasy football is Jalen Hurts. However imo he's just not a good passer and only scores as many rushing TDs as he does because of the tush push and not because he's in the Lamar Jackson/Jayden Daniels tier of running QBs. I'd put Purdy right behind him as second most overrated but there's some bias involved.
Yea Fantasy football conflates things some times. Hurts scores points because of Tush Push in fantasy. But teams don't pay you to score fantasy points.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
He looked like he was dressed for a funeral.
Whose idea was that?
It looked like he was wearing a clip on tie.
This is Los Angeles for God's sakes.
Not to mention that he's got the money to hire a stylist.
He said he only has one suit. Im sure he has it cause he needed it for a funeral.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Stafford has had some dental work done. That's not something you do if you don't care about your image or how you're seen.
View attachment 67957
Pretty much everyone has had some dental work done at some point. It can be a health issue.
Now one suit, that make me think more of him.
Stud.
When people say "the clothes make the man" its ridiculous.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Pretty much everyone has had some dental work done at some point. It can be a health issue.
Besides appearance, I don't know any other reasons why someone would get veneers. And people are getting it done often now, it's quite trendy.
https___advancelocal-adapter-image-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com_image.mlive.com_home_mlive-media_w...jpg

Now one suit, that make me think more of him.
He didn't say he had one suit, one of the other commentators said that. I guess he just rents all of them
matthew-kelly-stafford-1-bde2c04dc2274573a8251737cf8b7281.jpg

fc476b07-033114-21-NFL-Lions-Matthew-Stafford-OB-PI.jpg

matthew-stafford-ftr-getty-032915jpg_5cjufx6pkyeq1jdjdw6mpbm4g.jpg

Matthew-Stafford-Kelly-Fiancee-Suh-Rodgers.jpg

images.jpeg

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Fair enough. :) I knew I was going to catch hell for my post but I DO care what Matt Stafford looks like.
He's representing my hometown of Hollywood.
Plus you know he's going to be doing commentary when he retires and you have to start out on the right foot.

Looking like a stud! :)