The Most "Happy" Movie That You Loved

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Yep.

That said, the end of Coco is a different kind of crying... like "I'm gonna cry so hard that I'll be dehydrated once I finally stop" kind of crying.

Agreed. @1maGoh may not be human, but I'm pretty sure anyone with a heart was crying at both scenes. :p

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ok, I listed this movie in a couple of other threads already. Richard Dreyfuss and Marsha Mason starred in Neil Simon's Goodbye Girl. Dreyfuss beat out Woody Allen in Annie Hall, Richard Burton in Equus, Marcello Mastriani in A Special Day and John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever to win the Best Lead Actor award. The chemistry between Mason and Dreyfuss was so great and makes you care so much about them that you feel every emotional moment. I watched it free on YouTube, thinking "don't know if I'll finish this," because I forgot how really good the story and acting was. It was one of my favorite movies as a kid in 1977-78 and this recent viewing has moved it from a lost memory into my top 5 movies of all time. Needless to say, I left my Man card with the usher last njight....Give it a watch and you won't be disappointed.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPzmU6lWlBI

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Slapshot
Spinal Tap

2 of the best movies at making me happy...............

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Slapshot
Spinal Tap

2 of the best movies at making me happy...............
Think of synonyms for happy: glad, jubilant, GAY, thrilled... One of those...