The Late Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Rams can handle both these teams. Texans can't stop the pass, Hags can't run the ball.

They are also susceptible to covering TEs as shown with Higbee's performance against them. Our TEs and running game will be key against the shitchickens.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
You can put me and my little brothers out there in the secondary and play better defense. I should have known NEVER to believe in an AFC South team.

EasyE

Starter
I am so sick of defenses just rushing 3 or 4 and letting him run around until coverage breaks down...

i would blitz his eyes out and let the chips fall where they may....man up and send the kitchen sink....he would not bleed me dry.... i would lose in the first quarter or battle his butt all game...

Jesus, thats disheartening

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Defensive meltdown aside, anyone else see Lamar Miller running like a panzy? He could have had a first down and iced the game. But instead he tip toed up the middle and got arm tackled 3 times in a row. Where is the urgency?
That's never really been a strong part of Miller's game. The more they used him that way last year the more banged up he got. That was supposed to be Foreman's role, but I don't know if he even saw the field today.

Q729

Legend
How does Wilson just huck crap up 50 yard downfield and they always catch it. My oh my.
I can never agree with comments like these enough. Wish I could high five and like a thousand times over. What the eff IIIIISSSSS up with that????

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Hags get 34 yds rushing 30 of it by Wilson scrambling. No ground game. One dimensional.

Ramzheart

Rookie
oh I'm not even going to be able to deal with the media bragging on the the shit-hawks this week!!

I cant believe our 1 game lead just went up in flames with potential two gamer- good grief Charlie Brown!!(n)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"YOU LIKE THAT," Cousins tells Cowboy fans...

socalrams90

Starter
Guys I’m INFURIATED! Why did i emotionally invest myself in that. Fuuuuukkk

I’m so mad at Houston now. Hope the dodgers double down on that cities misery tonight. Ahhhhhh

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who cares who's leading the division in Week 8? We beat the shit out of Seattle in their house like we should have in our house, and it doesn't matter. The Rams control their destiny.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
oh I'm not even going to be able to deal with the media bragging on the the crap-hawks this week!!

I cant believe our 1 game lead just went up in flames with potential two gamer- good grief Charlie Brown!!(n)
They can't WAITT to slip us into second place in the standings, either. I remember a year or two ago, the Rams were tied for first place with the Chickens ,and owned the tie breaker, and some publication STILL put them ahead of us. RGGGGHhh. I hate that team.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Did the Texans once have a deep safety? They always seemed to be running back on every long completion when their only job was to stop the long completion.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Well at least the Rams should have a big clue how to beat the Texans in 2 wks.....throw & throw some more!

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Who cares who's leading the division in Week 8? We beat the crap out of Seattle in their house like we should have in our house, and it doesn't matter. The Rams control their destiny.

Can't say it wouldn't have been nice though, especially when the Texans had it in hand and decided to fuck it up.

Can't completely rely on other teams, but need some help throughout the season.

Ram65

Legend
Those last three offensive plays by the Texans were too conservative. Watson could have done better on the option. At 3rd and 4 why not let Watson try to make a play. A pass stop the clock but with the lack of defense why not try and clinch the win.

Ramzheart

Rookie
They can't WAITT to slip us into second place in the standings, either. I remember a year or two ago, the Rams were tied for first place with the Chickens ,and owned the tie breaker, and some publication STILL put them ahead of us. RGGGGHhh. I hate that team.
Yeah, it's going to be a battle for sure going down the stretch! The whole division really! I just hope were firing on all cylinders in December!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How about a time out for the defense to collect themselves there? God O’Brien sucks. Glad he isn’t our coach

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The browns must be kicking themselves once again....

Passed on wentz, bridgewater and carr too. Goodness

The guys running the Browns are one shitty convicted felon owner and a baseball analytics team.

I don't get why they aren't better LOL.

Did he just say the defense is playing well?

When I heard that I thought "what game is he watching?" Idiot comment.

Karma for Houston

For the hurricane? What? What do you mean?

Besides the fact that the seahawks already beat us once.. and the next game is at Seattle...

The Rams handed them 5 turnovers. Usually a team gets beaten by 2-4 scores when that happens. The Seahawks have not beaten ANYONE worth a fuck other than the Rams who had a bad day, as bad as a team could have.

The combined record against teams they have beaten is 6 wins not counting the Rams. It's week 7. Nobody should be impressed, this is not that good of a team.

Texans play absolutely awful situational football. Get no pass rush. Bite on PA when the Hawks have no running game all day. Trust their porous defense to get the win instead of getting a first down on offense to ice it. They played to lose and let the Hawks luck back into it.

Great post and great thought, they seem badly coached and out of place a lot, at least tonight.

I should have known NEVER to believe in an AFC South team.

Well there is the Colts and Andrew Luck.

Hahahahahaha

Who cares who's leading the division in Week 8? We beat the crap out of Seattle in their house like we should have in our house, and it doesn't matter. The Rams control their destiny.

This.

You should change your sig.

Did the Texans once have a deep safety? They always seemed to be running back on every long completion when their only job was to stop the long completion.

The Seahawks made the HOU secondary look like shit tonight. How are the Texans going to compete against the Rams? They give up a lot of points and haven't played a good defense yet outside of JAX who held them to 7 points.

This was a ??? game with the Rams but after seeing how they play this is a matchup that very much favors the Rams IMO.