The Late Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Houston defense is a joke. Their biggest issue was allowing russell wilson too much time to throw and allowing him to escape out of the pocket for a couple big runs today.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
That was the worst defense I have ever saw in that sutuation.... only one guy back for a "prevent defense"

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fucking Texans ...can’t pick up two yards to kill the game

BeefJurky

Rookie
Defensive meltdown aside, anyone else see Lamar Miller running like a panzy? He could have had a first down and iced the game. But instead he tip toed up the middle and got arm tackled 3 times in a row. Where is the urgency?

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Gee Sherman shits me. He gets burnt all day by Hopkins and carries on like he single handedly won the game for Seattle.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm telling you the Rams are going to DESTROY the Texans and the next time they play the Seahawks they are going to beat their asses.

Does anyone see either of the teams we watched tonight staying in the game against the Rams?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was gonna ask who won, but the last few comments have told me....Dang Shytebirds!

Ellard80

Legend
That's why you play prevent defense.... that was horrible... someone should get fired for that.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Eww shecocks won. Oh well, they looked underwhelming at home against a Texans team trending upwards.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Well we now know we don't have to worry about the Texans Defense!

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Texans play absolutely awful situational football. Get no pass rush. Bite on PA when the Hawks have no running game all day. Trust their porous defense to get the win instead of getting a first down on offense to ice it. They played to lose and let the Hawks luck back into it.

You see this happen all the time with the Hawks and Pats. Teams put themselves in bad spots and let them backdoor their way in. It's not necessarily the Pats and Hawks outsmarting everyone else, it's just everyone else being really fucking stupid. The Texans were rock stupid today. Good coaches give their team every opportunity to win. O'Brian just gave the Seahawks the opportunity to win instead of his own team, and everyone saw it coming. Of course the Seahawks would march down and get that TD.

Coaching in the NFL really makes you shake your head sometimes.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I just have no words for the Seahawks anymore. Never in my life have I seen a team that was able to skate by in multiple close games. In the past 5 years, I could name 20 of their wins that were predicated on the refs, or luck.