LEGEND The "Last Thing I Bought" Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Just bought a rose-gold necklace of Apophis and a sterling steel bracelet of Jormungandr (and I have my eye on a beautiful Fenrir necklace on Amazon that I’ll try to get next month when I have money again). Will post pics when I get them.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I didn’t realize how easy it was to make cold brew coffee… much cheaper than coffee shops per cup.

Fill the infuser with course grind coffee, top up with water, place in the refrigerator for 16hrs. Done.

This one is heavy glass with metal spout, for $40 on Amazon.

cold-brew-1_480x480.jpg

Zulay Kitchen 1 Gallon Cold Brew Coffee Maker - Large Iced Tea & Cold Brew Pitcher with Extra-Thick Glass & Stainless Steel Infuser - Cold Brew Coffee Maker with Airtight Lid & Spout (Silver) https://a.co/d/07LIJfIn

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I didn’t realize how easy it was to make cold brew coffee… much cheaper than coffee shops per cup.

Fill the infuser with course grind coffee, top up with water, place in the refrigerator for 16hrs. Done.

This one is heavy glass with metal spout, for $40 on Amazon.

cold-brew-1_480x480.jpg

Zulay Kitchen 1 Gallon Cold Brew Coffee Maker - Large Iced Tea & Cold Brew Pitcher with Extra-Thick Glass & Stainless Steel Infuser - Cold Brew Coffee Maker with Airtight Lid & Spout (Silver) https://a.co/d/07LIJfIn
That’s pretty cool.
I usually just make strong coffee and pour it over ice.
This cold brew contraption, may be in my future.

I also like iced tea.
I’ve found that iced tea is better after it sits in the fridge for a day. It seems to mellow any bitterness.
I don’t boil the water either. I bring it up to around 150 and take it off the heat. I then let the bags steep for about 5-10 minutes.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That’s pretty cool.
I usually just make strong coffee and pour it over ice.
This cold brew contraption, may be in my future.

I also like iced tea.
I’ve found that iced tea is better after it sits in the fridge for a day. It seems to mellow any bitterness.
I don’t boil the water either. I bring it up to around 150 and take it off the heat. I then let the bags steep for about 5-10 minutes.
I might suggest this coffee. It's pre-ground course, dark roast. Works well for cold brew.

One bag makes about 3 batches/gallons of cold brew.

View: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HFK955I?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I never realized they had special coffee for cold brew.
I know they make cold brew tea bags.
This one comes with everything you need, except coffee and water.

The diffuser on it is stainless steel mesh. Really well built. I wash it in the dishwasher and its always shiny new.

I drank 3 cups of this stuff today. :wow2::laugh1:

You can buy the sweet cream foam in your dairy section, likely. By the spray whip cream.