The Goff-season Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

View: https://twitter.com/davebirkett/status/1356311099113693187?s=20

"I think it’s an interesting trade," Suh said. "Obviously, L.A. gave up a lot of stuff. They’ve been keen to giving up a lot of first-round picks and what not to get what they feel is best for their team. More power to them, and like I said, I mentioned that I spoke to Jared Goff the other day and just wanted to wish him the best and let him know if he needs anything in Detroit, cause it’s a city that I love and I’ve got a lot of quality relationships there, that I’m happy to pass on to him to make sure he’s comfortable and gets a fresh start there."

Was never a Suh Fan. I do respect the guy for reaching out to help a former teammate.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Don’t believe everything you read on this situation. There is going to be some damage control and clean up on isle 16.

One thing I do believe though is the “4 hour” meeting between Goff and Mcvay in which an intense exchange of words occurred.

That is when I believe Mcvay decided this won’t work. Jared Pulled the curtain down regarding some of the blame that Mcvay was due and his ego could not handle it.

That was the end of the marriage.
I believe that's exactly what happened. Goff said something to mcvay that he didn't like and that was it. Hopefully mcvay was right.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Cripes, where’s the “kumbaya” shit from McVay?

I’m as big a McVay supporter as anybody (I’d give him a lifelong contract, etc) but really, how hard can it be to say something nice about Goff, now that it’s over? What the hell is he waiting for?

I understand that because of “tampering” rules he can’t discuss the trade until March 17, but there doesn’t seem to be any legal reason to prevent him from saying some nice platitudes about Goff.

And frankly it doesn’t even need to be genuine... just suck it up, McVay, and say some nice-sounding shit, even if ya don’t really believe it!