The end of the Big Ten and Pac 12

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Am I watching the last Pac 12 championship ever right now?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Through the years the Pac 12 was amazing and in most cases I rooted for USC or UCLA when they played Ohio State or Michigan in my younger years when I rooted for Notre Dame. Washington under Don James also a great program back then too.

I look forward to USC, UCLA, Oregon & Washington joining the Big Ten with Ohio State having the opportunity to play each one of them. I concur with @OldSchool it is a travesty that it has ended, however, college football has now changed for better or worse.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think we're just scratching the surface of what college football will look like in 5 years

The NIL will over haul of how student athlete will get paid ,,Congress will get involved at some point ,

and now , with Florida State being snubbed , puts the future of the ACC even further in doubt

things are just getting started

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The NIL will over haul of how student athlete will get paid ,,Congress will get involved at some point ,
This could be bad if that happens too. Because I believe they will cap what the NIL can do for each athlete with the thought of making it more of a level playing field for other colleges. However, all that will do is open up the floodgates for illegal contributions all over again.

History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes.