The Early and Late Games Week 11

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Worst defeat ever by a Super Bowl champ and Wentz being called a tractor is an insult to tractors today :D

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Holy shyte!..Philly radio is calling for a rebuild right now and are complaining about the contract Wentz will get ROFL!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
HA!!!!!!!!!!!!...I tweeted to 97.5 the Fanatic, and they read and responded on the air to my tweet....I told them that Carson sucks, and Goff > Wentz..
They said: "Carson would be tearing it up with the Rams...If roles were reversed, Goff would have scored only 7 points if the QB for the Eagles"

I'm sharpening my trolling skills for the Chefs...c'mon MONDAY!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Last report was he was staying in school, yes a lot of guys say that I know, just saying he is talking about staying. And who could blame him with the Raiders looking like the top pick to take a QB. Honestly I'd bet he signs Fitzpatrick that's much more his type of QB.

I think a drafted QB could do a lot worse than going to a Gruden run team tbh. You'd know they're going to build around you, and at least you'll have good QB coaching.

But yeah I was skeptical that Gruden would want to build around a rookie QB, figured he'd want a chance to win with a good draft and a nice FA spending spree with all that cap space. You're right though he could easily get a dude like Fitz to hold it down until the kid is ready.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think a drafted QB could do a lot worse than going to a Gruden run team tbh. You'd know they're going to build around you, and at least you'll have good QB coaching.

But yeah I was skeptical that Gruden would want to build around a rookie QB, figured he'd want a chance to win with a good draft and a nice FA spending spree with all that cap space. You're right though he could easily get a dude like Fitz to hold it down until the kid is ready.
Will he have good QB coaching? Gruden has a rep for being a QB guru but who was the last QB he developed as a head coach?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Will he have good QB coaching? Gruden has a rep for being a QB guru but who was the last QB he developed as a head coach?

Yeah he'd get a solid schooling in the WCO. John's not an idiot, no matter what the spin right now is. He's just gotta get that roster broken down so he can build it back up. They were the oldest roster in the league and filled with garbage, it was a full rebuild their fans just didn't realize it.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah he'd get a solid schooling in the WCO. John's not an idiot, no matter what the spin right now is. He's just gotta get that roster broken down so he can build it back up. They were the oldest roster in the league and filled with garbage, it was a full rebuild their fans just didn't realize it.
Not arguing the roster was bad or old. Just don't see a history of Gruden coaching up a QB ever. He got a couple good years out of older QB's but I don't recall a single young QB he's ever developed.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not arguing the roster was bad or old. Just don't see a history of Gruden coaching up a QB ever. He got a couple good years out of older QB's but I don't recall a single young QB he's ever developed.

Not saying he's a guru either but the dude knows the WCO. Look at what Goff had when he was taken 1 overall. You can do worse is all I'm sayin.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-on-failed-2point-try-i-was-going-for-the-win

Riverboat Ron's latest on-field gamble came up snake eyes for the Carolina Panthers.

Ron Rivera's decision to go for two points plunged the Panthers into a 20-19 loss to the Detroit Lionson Sunday after Carolina failed to convert on the attempt. Cam Newton had plenty of time in the pocket to make a throw, but he couldn't connect with a streaking Jarius Wright in the end zone, dooming the Panthers to their second straight loss.

"I think you go for two on the road to win the game -- that's what I did end of the day," Rivera said "What's to say the coin toss is going to in our favor or [what's to say] we're going to stop them.

"I was going for the win. That's the bottom line."

What spurred Rivera's decision to go all-in for the win? Kicker Graham Gano's struggles played a role. The normally very reliable kicker missed a 34-yard field-goal attempt and an extra-point try earlier in the game.

"He missed a couple of kicks, that's all part of it," Rivera said.

Coming into the game, Gano was 11 for 11 on field-goal attempts and 24 for 26 on extra-point attempts this season. Gano told reporters "he felt good" during the game and was at a loss for his two missed kicks.

"Obviously, it's a tough one to swallow," Gano said. "You never want to have a game like this, but it happens. I'm still fully confident, I've been having a great year. I'm not really going to change a lot, just keep kicking."

Newton, for his part, was quick to accept blame for not finding Wright in the end zone on the conversion attempt. He said he momentarily thought about trying to run the ball in before seeing Wright get open.

"I had an opportunity and I did not capitalize on that," Newton said. "I gotta make that play."

Rivera's unapologetic stance on taking chances has certainly proved beneficial for the Panthers in the past, but he'd probably like to take fewer risks moving forward. After last week's stunning loss to the Steelers and Sunday's frustrating fall to the Lions, Carolina is in a lukewarm spot in the NFC playoff picture at 6-4.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One complaint about McVay: I wish he used the draw play as more of a weapon. I can't remember the last time we used it. And if we did, it was likely on 3rd and long. I think with our passing game, we could do some damage with an occasional draw.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One complaint about McVay: I wish he used the draw play as more of a weapon. I can't remember the last time we used it. And if we did, it was likely on 3rd and long. I think with our passing game, we could do some damage with an occasional draw.
McVay HATER!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
HA!!!!!!!!!!!!...I tweeted to 97.5 the Fanatic, and they read and responded on the air to my tweet....I told them that Carson sucks, and Goff > Wentz..
They said: "Carson would be tearing it up with the Rams...If roles were reversed, Goff would have scored only 7 points if the QB for the Eagles"

I'm sharpening my trolling skills for the Chefs...c'mon MONDAY!

Hahaha. Too fucking funny. I bet those bozos weren't saying that about Goff when he had Jeff Fisher as his coach, Rob Boreus as his oc, horrible oline, no wrs worth a damn and a qb coach that had no nfl coaching experience and probably still doesn't. Fucking clowns.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
We never hand off from the gun. It would be nice to see that mix up sometimes.