The Early and Late Games Week 11

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
Saints and Peyton going for it on 4th and 7 around the 40 with a 38-7 lead. TD Kamara. Ouch!

I thinking that if Brees got hurt with a big lead he would regret keeping him in.

Q729

Legend
Saints and Peyton going for it on 4th and 7 around the 40 with a 38-7 lead. TD Kamara. Ouch!

I thinking that if Brees got hurt with a big lead he would regret keeping him in.
Yeah, but we know shit like that never happens to the bad guys.

TXRams86

The Infamous

This.

Why risk your QB to a potential hit when you're this far ahead? Just sit him down and avoid the risk completely. Not to mention not look like a douche bag who runs up the score.

Ram77

Rookie
If im The Eagles DC im telling my guys to go low on Brees if he takes another 5-7 step drop this quarter. Peyton is a classless SOB

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Why in the fuck are the saints throwing? They shouldn't attempt another pass.

I thought Bress was a nice guy.

Guess I was wrong

Ram65

Legend
Yeah, but we know crap like that never happens to the bad guys.

You never know.
This.

Why risk your QB to a potential hit when you're this far ahead? Just sit him down and avoid the risk completely. Not to mention not look like a douche bag who runs up the score.

Still in and throwing.

Two series ago he took a big hit. That's when I thought he could be risking injury.

Hill in now

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
God, I hate the Cardinals...How do you lose to a team that is trying to tank? I just got knocked out of survivor. and lost two special bets...I hope they all get fukking fired and end up working for Wendy's....

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Bree's and looks like all the starters are still in.

Hill was one play.

The bench should be empty at this point.

This shit will bite them soon.

Q729

Legend

He wants that intimidator thing going for him. Plus he wants to have the points tie-breaker.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And now the Chargers lose...SUMBICH! Looks like I'm broke, boys!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I don’t miss the days of cheering like we won the Super Bowl after winning a game against a division rival. Denver hasn’t won a division road game in two years. All that win does is keep Joseph as your coach and Keenum as your QB for another week.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Saints are looking really good. Put up 38 already with 1:33 remaining in 3rd quarter. Eagles look done.

That's nothing - the RAMS spotted them 35 at the half.... Apparently, just to make it interesting!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok, I'm getting my schadenfreude on now..Gonna listen to Philly sports radio! Those fukkers will probably frustrate me with stupid @ssed 76ers talk!..lol

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
LOL

That was funny, Hairplug asking why Brees was still in the game? Come on man say what all the fans know. That he's a prick and going to run up the score every chance he gets.