The doldrums

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I get more work done during this time, look at draft prospects (especially with us almost having a 1st rounder), and look through free agents that I drool over the Rams being able to sign (they won't). The late days of spring/early summer is the hardest for me. Seeing the season in the horizon.... This year, I'm more amped for schedule release then I've ever been. I've converted both my son and wife into Ram fanatics who LOVE to go watch them at SoFi, so I can't wait to see the season schedule. This year, we are going to an early game for sure, when its more likely they still have healthy guys on the field. Went to Hags game at end of year; no Stafford/Kupp/Donald for my wifes first game - yet, we almost still won.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Working Out GIF

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
What I do every day...take the boy to school. Pick the boy up at school. Work. Yell at him for not finishing his homework and interrupting my computer game work, feed the dog, get the mail, spend 20 mins with my wife after all the crap is done for the day and before one or both of us pass out.

Then do it all over again.