The Book of Boba Fett

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
That familiar theme music!!!! Oh boy I can't wait for next week. Muscle.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Boba Fett's not hiring muscle, he's bringing real plot armor next week

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Kinda Sad Really

When the best episode of The Book Of Boba Fett , is the one episode that Boba Fett isn't even in it

Angry Ram

Mandoverse is coming together! So many Easter eggs in this episode!

200.gif

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not the episode I was expecting. Feel a little cheated by the entire episode, but then again I love it.

Ron Howard’s Daughter Bryce (pretty good actress) directed the episode.
200.gif

Q729

Legend
Not the episode I was expecting. Feel a little cheated by the entire episode, but then again I love it.

Ron Howard’s Daughter Bryce (pretty good actress) directed the episode.
200.gif
Yup. People are apparently screaming for her to direct the next Star Wars theatrical film.

Psycho_X

Legend
Yeah it was very weird that the entire episode was him. I'm not complaining though as it was by far the best so far. What's weird is they end it with the impression that the next episode is going to be the same way where he travels to Grogu to give him his gift... and maybe get him back based on the blatant explanation that they hollowed out the droid compartment lol? So two Mandalorian episodes and then a finale where we go back to Boba Fett getting his revenge? Kind of strange story choices to put a chunk of Mandalorian story in this series. But was awesome so can't complain too much. :)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Last couple episodes we’re better for me, I was struggling with the first two.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
My wife is struggling with the timeline shifts. I survived the first season of the Witcher, so I feel like this is easy mode.

Q729

Legend
Yeah it was very weird that the entire episode was him. I'm not complaining though as it was by far the best so far. What's weird is they end it with the impression that the next episode is going to be the same way where he travels to Grogu to give him his gift... and maybe get him back based on the blatant explanation that they hollowed out the droid compartment lol? So two Mandalorian episodes and then a finale where we go back to Boba Fett getting his revenge? Kind of strange story choices to put a chunk of Mandalorian story in this series. But was awesome so can't complain too much. :)
My guess is the Grogu thing is a big DNA rifle tease, and the next episode is going to go back to Fett. Mando disappears to check out the little guy, then returns in the last episode for the team-up. Then they'll show what he did when he left when his series comes back. ...Or maybe we actually do see everything! As I said, just my guess...

Angry Ram

Idk if I'm watching Return of the Jedi, Mandalorian, or Boba any more.

Just Avengers assemble already Favreau!

Psycho_X

Legend
Holy shit, CGI took a huge jump since last mandalorian episode. I’m just in awe by what I just watched. I’ve heard a rumor about the finale next week that I was skeptical about but after watching this I believe they can fucking pull anything off now. Wow.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I’m only confused by the title of the show after watching the past two episodes.

The Star Wars Universe references are nice each episode.