The Book of Boba Fett

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No Spoilers, just aired today.

I have to credit Jon Favreau for his creative story telling. The guy definitely grew up on Star Wars. The show moves pretty fast and felt like it was over just after it started.

If you like the Mandolarian, or any of the Star Wars movies you’re in for a treat IMO.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yup, gonna watch it tonight. Can't believe it's been a year already since they teased it in the post-credits of Mando season 2.

I got to meet Ming-Na Wen (Fennec Shand) @ comic con back in July. It was a whole Mandalorian theme so there were SO many people there wanting to see her, Giancarlo Espocito, Carl Weathers, and Katee Sackoff. I think a lot more than the organizers thought so my photo time was delayed by a whole 2 hours. But they all stayed and Ming-Na even stayed after hours to sign a few more autos. She's awesome.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Good first episode.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I liked the episode, and I agree that it is both creative and well written. My wife thinks I am a little more of a geek than she had planned for, but I am pretty sure I am good. The fight scenes were bad. I wish Disney would get in contact with the people that did the fight scenes in Daredevil. It would be nuts.

Q729

Legend
Good start. Of course I'm already ready for the next episode. Curse you Disney for going for the water cooler talk hype.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
not what I was expecting

so I'm guessing all episodes will kinda be that 50/50 , where half of the show is modern Boba Fett time and the other half will be flash backs

every time they jumped back and forth always took me out of the moment , not sure their going to advance the current story much at that pace , there are only 7 episodes , and the first one wasn't all that long

thought the tusken raiders were actually kinda cool , and hope to learn more about them

I thought that last boss monster looked like a tribute to the great Ray Harryhausen , both it s design and it's jerky animation

as great as John Williams is , it seems clear that Ludwig Goransson is now the sound of Star Wars

but overall , I did actually really enjoy the episode

the show was never screened to critics or the likes , so it sounded like there are still several secrets / surprises to come , not much in the first episode , no big cliff hanger , no Baby Yoda moment

unlike Marvel , where rumors run rampant , Star Wars does a good job not letting anything get out , the only minor rumors I've heard is that Emilia Clarke could show up as Qi'ra , or a couple members of the Bad Batch could show up

again , only rumors , but I could see Boba Fett talking to clones of himself ............lol

Angry Ram

Chapter 2 was so compelling and so ridiculous at the same time. Had me glued one second and the next I was crying I was laughing so hard.

fish head GIF by Charlie Mars

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I thought episode two was great. Boba Fett the sand person! lols.

TexasRam

Legend
It’s entertaining. I try not to critique Star Wars flicks and really enjoy them when I take that approach. Rather then saying this could have been better or this didn’t match blah blah.

I really like episode 2 and think it’s setting up for a great seaso.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
The only thing bad about it is the length. Otherwise it's another winner.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Finally watched episode 2. I’ll bet the Sand people gave a larger role before the season is over. Very Sith like attire lol

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
yea , the female tusken raider , I had heard her described as the wife of the chief , but no confirmation on that

I was googling around to see if they have given any of the tuskens names yet, but couldn't find anything

but that scene where she jumps off the speeder and takes over the inside of the train was pretty cool

I think the tuskens are pretty cool here

but I hope in the next episodes we get to see other parts of his past , I'm guessing those flashback scenes will continue

The Book of Boba Fett , I want to see other chapters , maybe one when he was a kid still on Kamino

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTbS0UJuROA

Angry Ram

Chapter 3 is the bridge episode before shit gets real. So good. There's a pretty good surprise in this one. :thumbsup1:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Not really diggin this newer , kindler , gentler Boba Fett

remember when that first trailer came out like a year ago when Boba and Jennec just walk into Jabba's palace and just shot everyone , even Bib Fortuna , no questions asked

what the hell happened to THAT Boba Fett

now we have a no hard feeling , have a nice day Boba Fett

talk about false advertising

yea , I know , there are still four episodes , there there have been a few cool Star Warsy moments , I haven't totally given up on the series

but ............

we went from ..........

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg9eufH6njg

to , :not:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmTJXvOn3Gk

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Not really feeling this show, I was expecting Boba Fett to be a true neutral protagonist but I can tell the Disney effect is leaning him towards a neutral good/lawful good character. Doesn't help that Robert Rodriguez's directing seems like a weak link as well.

My god that 3rd episode was lolworthy though, those chase scenes looked as stiff as a nose tackle running.