The Bears Have No Choice But to Trade Mitchell Trubisky

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
As far as Goff goes he is still ascending & the better passer.The Rams passing game will be elite in 2020. I say F” all Ram fans that don’t believe that. Then again I will eat Crow if they aren’t.
My question on Elliot is is he better now than ever??How many years,does he have left to be a top back?How will his numbers compare against Gurley when both careers are over ? Will be interesting to see down the road?

Da Bears brought Foles in to push Mitch T. . Cam Newton would have been the better choice to have at QB?
Nick Foles will not start & there will not be a trade.
F all rams fans who dont think the Rams PG will be elite??? Wow. F me then.

Foles won't start in chi?? Man they just paid him a mint to hold a clip board I guess. F me again....

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I had an idea of where Trubisky could get traded to, but then I remembered that the AAF folded

bluecoconuts

Legend
And you would be right because their Goff opinion comes from Hardknocks, ESPN heads, water cooler talk, soundbites and high(low)lights. It's a narrative.
If those fans had actually watched his games they'd say he's good, uber talented but has underachieved in stretches.

I would also trust the objective opinion of a Dallas fan on Prescott over anyone here, but i certainly wouldn't give a rats ass of that Dallas fans opinion on Goff. "I saw him throw 3 INT's in a game once. He sucks."

This.

We've already seen what Goff can do, he has potential to be one of the best. He's played the single best statistical game for a QB, he came on top in a QB duel of the ages, the only team to beat an opponent who scored more than 50 points, and he didn't fold in the face of pressure. He rose and threw a strike for a TD. Everyone raves about Mahomes in that game because he threw 6 TD's, ignoring the fact that he also had 5 turnovers, including 3 picks. When the pressure was in his face he threw two picks, while Goff threw the game winning TD.

That's what Goff can do. That's why he's our QB, because he can and will do it again.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
It would be interesting if Goff played behind the boys OL and Dak played behind ours. Dallas also has a big threat with Elliot that we no longer have.

He did. In 2017 and 2018. He was only in a distant running for league MVP. Dak has done what with the best offensive line + RB combo in the league?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The Jaguars....The Jacksonville Jaguars is the answer we were looking for.

Basically an AAF team....

giphy.gif