The Aaron Rodgers Saga

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
New England is where I'd look. They do have picks and Gilmore. And belicheat would try to solidify his legacy further without Brady lololol. I'd hate it but better there than the whiners.

He seriously had to do this now? He couldn't and green bay couldn't do this when we inquired. Packers really had no idea??? lol. Geezez

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
DEN or LV look like a great fits. Hope it doesn't happen.

I doubt a trade would happen within the NFC if at all.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
New England is where I'd look. They do have picks and Gilmore. And belicheat would try to solidify his legacy further without Brady lololol. I'd hate it but better there than the whiners.

He seriously had to do this now? He couldn't and green bay couldn't do this when we inquired. Packers really had no idea??? lol. Geezez

Rogers is better than Brady. It would prove nothing. What it would do is make NE instant Super Bowl contenders.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Rogers is better than Brady. It would prove nothing. What it would do is make NE instant Super Bowl contenders.

Wasn't intended to prove who is better was never about Brady vs. Rodgers. Was about belicheat.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
What a way for Rodgers to steal the spotlight on draft night from kids who are already a part of another effed up draft and a tough year.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Not quite Kobe playing on Pluto, but this feels like a new contract extension would miraculously make ARod happy and excited to return to GB and look forward to ending his career there.

To me, right this second, GB management caving on an extension seems more likely than GB management willing to get reamed in a ARod trade.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
lols at Grumpy Cat ... what a prima donna.

AgreeableFemaleGentoopenguin-max-1mb.gif

oldnotdead

Legend
Remember Rodgers is 37 years old. Realistically he has only one short contract left in his tank. He simply wants to be another Brady. But this is why the Rams think Stafford can play well for another 6 years. It's also why they won't be looking to draft anyone as a follow-on for at least 4 years. But I honestly think the Rams are done developing a rookie QB as long as McVay is HC. He doesn't want to go through that again. After Stafford IMO the Rams will simply look for the next hired gun. I'm sure had they not acquired Stafford they would be thinking long and hard about Rodgers because right now and for the foreseeable future this team is in win now mode.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
Looking like the Broncos are the most likely destination. If it happens, and he's out of the NFC, that's a HUGE win for us