The 2020 Season (+ Opt outs)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don’t understand why they are not expanding rosters for this year. Even just 2-5 would make a huge difference. Especially since there’s very limited training camp and no games to judge rookies, UDFAs, etc.
I thought they kind of did add 2 players to the 53, IIRC they can elevate 2 practice squad players who dont count against the 53? I could be wrong about that as there were so many revisions to the updated CBA.
I do know for sure that Practice squad is up to 16 and 4 guys per week can be protected. The problem with giving all these guys actual roster spots is they will have an accrued season, which in some cases can prevent them from being eligible for future practice squads

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Little under 2 hours for the deadline, so far the only major player to *consider* opting out is Tre'Davius White.

Unless there's some mass exodus, sounds like most teams will be at full strength, rona wise anyway.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Long two hours. Hopefully we get thru this portion of CV relatively unscathed

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

looks like mainly scrubs worried about being cut opted out so they could get some income for the year.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

ESPN's Jeremy Fowler reports the NFL considers "the use of virtual fans in stadiums a viable option for game days."
Anyone who has watched an NBA or MLS game inside the bubble knows what this will look like. Per Fowler, "enhanced virtual advertising also is an option to fill vacant seats." Both of these solutions are just Band-Aids on top of the disaster of fanless stadiums. Although some teams are still preparing as if they will be allowed to operate at limited capacity, the smart money is on no fans anywhere in Week 1.
SOURCE: ESPN
Aug 6, 2020, 9:24 PM ET

man these rotoworld nimrods really make my want to strangle their pencil necks.

the league is doing what it can to be able to have a season. do these bozos even know what's happening in the world? they must since they mentioned the nba and mls.

the real disaster would be if there is no nfl.