Thank-You Camp Reporters

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Thanks all. It was so cool of you. I was honored to both deliver and receive these gifts. Honored to deliver because of what these two, Coach and Jim, bring to the community that I appreciate so much. Honored to receive because it was a warm hearted appreciation for the effort I make. My hat will be a constant reminder of the good people here at R.O.D., which means so much. It sincerely does.

The rest I spent on beer and I will soon forget that, but I'll buy you one September 13th in Saint Louis! (y)

Oh, and more importantly, don't forget to donate to R.O.D. whenever possible, no matter the amount, they bring us all together and they have expenses. A few dollars each month from us all can make this all happen without them having to pay out of their pockets.

You humble me. (and that's not easy to do!)
You had me at thanks.
jerrymaguire03.jpg

But seriously, your passion for the Rams is infectious.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
Thanks a lot for the reports @jimitroutboy your the real MVP on here and twitter. For years I have appreciated your camp reports! Makes this time of the season so much funner and hype for people who are not in the area to see the players out there!

You da man!!