Thank-You Camp Reporters

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
To all -

We've set a donation goal of $225 between now and August-14 to send a token of appreciation from the members of RamsONDEMAND to our Camp Reporters.

RamzFanz (our tree loving camp reporter) has graciously agreed to help deliver ball caps, shirts, cold drinks, or whatever is decided as a means of saying “thank you”.

A few rules;

(1) This is strictly a voluntary effort. At RamsONDEMAND, we never want to pressure anyone into making donations. The entire Admin staff at ROD view your participation (topics, posts, etc.) as every bit the contribution as a donation.

(2) No big donations please. These guys probably won’t want to accept any gift… but we’ll force it on them :sneaky:.

In closing; this is a fun time of year and we appreciate the effort these guys put in reporting back to us their observations. A small thank you seems appropriate.

Special thanks to @Riverumbbq for helping to get the ball rolling on this.

Cheers!

The entire staff at ROD

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Thanks for getting this rolling CGI_Ram.

Should all donations towards this effort be directed to the ROD general fund ?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for getting this rolling CGI_Ram.

Should all donations towards this effort be directed to the ROD general fund ?

Yes. Thank you for the clarification (sometimes I really suck at this job)...

The normal donate button on the right hand side of the main page! It's paypal.

In fact; we've already sent $225 to RamzFanz so he can do his job right away!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
This is great CGI, I was wondering how a guy from So.Cal might find away to show appreciation to our camp reporters for taking the time to post on our favorite team. Thanks again. :cheers:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Great idea. Thanks for the effort.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Just donated, not much admittedly, but should be enough for a bag of peanuts or something similar.

rams2050

Starter
Great idea! I am donating now. I simply love reading the camp reports from everyone! It never hurts to be able to read numerous perspectives on the same guys and I am grateful to everyone who so generously gives of his time and expertise and observations.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Done!

And thanks to all those that spend their personal time so we can gain some insight into what's actually going on.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
This is a great way to say Thank You and to show our appreciation. Great idea. Thanks for posting.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Very cool, guys. Is all the money donated already for this effort?

jimitroutboy

@jimiramsboy
Name
Jim Fadler
Hah you can see my cigar lighter in the background which I put to good use right after practice

RamzFanz

Damnit
I still owe Jim a hat from the donations, he said no, it was too much, but I want to know that he received what he was given.

If he won't let me, I will buy some Rams things he might like and deliver them.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I still owe Jim a hat from the donations, he said no, it was too much, but I want to know that he received what he was given.

If he won't let me, I will buy some Rams things he might like and deliver them.

Will he turn down a beer ?

RamzFanz

Damnit
Thanks all. It was so cool of you. I was honored to both deliver and receive these gifts. Honored to deliver because of what these two, Coach and Jim, bring to the community that I appreciate so much. Honored to receive because it was a warm hearted appreciation for the effort I make. My hat will be a constant reminder of the good people here at R.O.D., which means so much. It sincerely does.

The rest I spent on beer and I will soon forget that, but I'll buy you one September 13th in Saint Louis! (y)

Oh, and more importantly, don't forget to donate to R.O.D. whenever possible, no matter the amount, they bring us all together and they have expenses. A few dollars each month from us all can make this all happen without them having to pay out of their pockets.

You humble me. (and that's not easy to do!)

Last edited:

RamzFanz

Damnit
I also want to say that Coach and Jim were happily surprised and appreciative of what you did. They thanked you several times and expressed how kind it was.