Texans at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
BEB3C1D9-E94B-45D1-A91B-7ED49F79E252.jpeg

Rocko

UDFA
Just getting ready to head out to the Coliseum right now with a wife and some friends. We are going to have tacos and pitchers of beers across the street from the Coliseum at a place called "Banditos Tacos and Tequila" and then head to the game. Hoping for a big win from the Rams today. I've been waiting all week for this.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just getting ready to head out to the Coliseum right now with a wife and some friends. We are going to have tacos and pitchers of beers across the street from the Coliseum at a place called "Banditos Tacos and Tequila" and then head to the game. Hoping for a big win from the Rams today. I've been waiting all week for this.

Post some photos; if you have the opportunity

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Come out focused boys . These guys are getting a lot of attention lately , but I have faith that McVay will keep them in check .

KDS73

Rookie
I put a cool 1k on the Rams to cover the spread. Laying 12 points. Rams should blow these guys out of the water by at least 3 td's at home.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Watching Skins/Vikes. Case Keenum fixing to be displaced again. We will see Bridgewater next week.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Man, I've got a similar feeling as I did when we faced the Cardinals... I just think we're going to completely shut down the Texans offense. I would not be surprised if we get another shutout. I think our defense is going to have a huge day.

Completely different game if Watson were playing, tho. But Savage and Yates don't scare me one bit.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Sorry man but i dont think one depends on the other. Not what you're looking for but....

GO RAMS !!

One isn’t contingent on the other, true. The only way that would be relevant are those players who haven’t completely bought into the play at a time mindset dictated by McVay. They would be exposed and McVay would have an important teaching point.

Consider the one word answers by several players concerning 6-2. Most we’re celebratory. Only McVay and Whitworth answered “halfway” and “incomplete” respectively. These guys are happy to win...and should be. But the mentality necessary is that which those two leaders expressed. The others acknowledge it verbally, but you HAVE to feel it in your gut. There’s a saying in sales, “he got rich and good looking.” It naturally happens in every industry. Consider Mike Tyson when he was a perennial underdog in life. His ferocity was unmatched. When he experienced success and adulation, he lost his edge. I’ve been through it myself and KNOW it is inevitable to more than 95% of those who suddenly experience success.

In recent interviews, McVay makes it clear he EXPECTS moments of adversity the second half and he focuses on the response when that happens. It may not occur this game...but it’s coming.

My answer to my proposed question is this...I prefer this be our last loss of the season. We are set for success on every level other than the one I just proposed. It all looks like total buy-in, but human nature rejects that notion. Losing today would reveal who is susceptible to this issue.

Fortunately, McVay is the kind of mature coach who will find this flaw whether they win or lose. We don’t have to lose this game to become World Champions. But I promise, the two losses in the middle of the season for the ‘99 Rams were essential to their postseason success.

RAMsacked

UDFA
Game day RAMily!! Horns up. Let’s do this. I’ll be attenteding the saints game and the 49ers game and any home playoff games this season -driving down from Sacramento. Hit me up on Facebook. I’d like to meet everyone Chris Shy. Sacramento CA

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Watching Skins/Vikes. Case Keenum fixing to be displaced again. We will see Bridgewater next week.

I completely disagree. Keenum is managing the game the way he has done since he took over for Bradford. It is a formula that has them on top of the Central. He avoids turnovers. His job is not unlike Bortles (ask Kurt Warner, is recent podcast acknowledged Keenum’s limitations v Bridgewater yet the difficult decision to replace what is working with a player who hasn’t suited up in a long time).

The Vikes have to lose at least this game or even two in a row to replace him with Teddy.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Just getting ready to head out to the Coliseum right now with a wife and some friends.

Which or Who's wife did you choose today? :)