Texans at Rams Preseason Week 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Man that Watson is good. Sure he threw an int but the way he's able to escape pressure is so good.

Mick

Pro Bowler
At this point, I believe the LA city council needs to pass a resolution that the entire first string offense should never appear all together. If something were to happen, we'd go 0-16 with these backups. Like the President's cabinet...we need a designated survivor that can't tag along, just in case. This is painful to watch, and yeah, I know it's our 2's against their 1's, but is a first down asking too much? A completed pass?

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Will Shawn Hoculi be able to follow his father's biceps in living up to his officiating?

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
Secondary shutting shit down. When Phillips deploys beast AD99 with his find at OLB, it’s over.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Anybody have a good link for a stream?

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
Our second string D looked pretty good against their starters. Getting excited about Easley

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Defensive line is going to be scary . Even outside of the main three we have Westbrooks , Easley, Franklin-Myers. My goodness!!