Texans at Rams Preseason Week 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BlackSheep

UDFA
Sign up for the 7 day free trial of NFL Game Pass. You’ll get today’s game and game 4. Then don’t forget to cancel next Friday.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
And if we come out and win week 1 then no one cares. I’ll wait to complain til after week 1 lol
I'd be more worried about him pissing off the defense. Giving the offense, his side of the ball, what could be seen as favorable treatment is a really good way to try and upset all those "big personalities" the media keeps going on about.

Hopefully he asked them about it and everyone was cool with how this is going down.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
When I go to this link it's asking me to create an account. Is that required to watch.?
Never sign up for anything. The 1st time you open it close the pop up, then click play again it will go to the game once the game starts.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I'm sorry - this isn't just a bad decision, it's just plain stupid. These guys are not going to be ready to play Week 1, the game speed is so different. Makes me worry about McVay just a little tad, that he learned nothing from the Falcons playoff game and how flat the guys came out.
Step away from the ledge my man. Teams who get first round byes get a week of rest anyway. McVay was just getting our guys prepared to run through the post season. Unfortunately it just didn’t work.

Pre season means nothing. Nada, ziltch, zippo, goose egg. Some teams look great and then do jack shit at the start of the season. Other teams look terrible and then blow a team out of the water week one. I remember everyone being worried about the offense last year after the Chargers game. They got manhandled. Then we came out and throttled Indy.

I trust McVay. He will have this team ready to go.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
I don't agree. I remember the difference between double days in pre-season and the first for real game. You have to get those reps in. I'm not sold on McVay's preseason strategy.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
This is my annual "does the game start now or in one hour from now?" post.

Us MST folks don't understand daylight savings.

jap

Legend
The offensive starters are used to each other. The defensive starters are not: so it makes sense for the defensive unit to play together in the only pre-season game that approaches a regular season game intensity.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Welp, Goff isn't playing, hope he isn't rusty going into the regular season.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
This is unusual to sit starters this far into the pre-season.

Maybe next week have the offensive starter for a few series against the seconds?

Maybe they already feel good about Oakland?

This is interesting none the less.