Teams on the rise… On the fall

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We still have the draft, another round of free agency, and a summer of injuries to shake things up… but there are already power shifts happening.

The Falcons, having signed Kirk Cousins… do they nudge Tampa out?

The Jets with Rodgers and their run on free agents… do they nudge someone out?

The Browns and the Eagles feel like unstable teams to me.

What do you see shaping up?

IMG_7880.png

IMG_7879.png

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I can see the Cowboys dropping like a stone. I also have complete faith that, if not this year then next, the 9ers are going to completely implode.

muggmeister

Rookie
Still don't understand why the Falcons are projected for more wins (9.5 to 7.5) than the Rams. When did Cousins suddenly become a better QB than Stafford, I must have missed something?

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Still don't understand why the Falcons are projected for more wins (9.5 to 7.5) than the Rams. When did Cousins suddenly become a better QB than Stafford, I must have missed something?

The Falcons were good last year but lost a lot due to QB play. They made that more consistent with Cousins and added players to both sides of the ball and have a top 10 1st round pick.

Its normal before the season prediction stuff :)

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I think the Bills are in some trouble, not just because of Diggs leaving this morning. They got rid of a bunch of vets that have defined their team for years. Now their hand is all but forced to take a WR with their first pick, as they have a pretty damn bad group of WR's at the moment. I also think that the Bears have a legit shot at Wild Card next season. They weren't terrible last season and they will have improved by a margin this offseason.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan

Rams are the better team. Their division is a joke. So strength of schedule has to play in.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Easier schedule and they play in the worst division in football.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Teams on the rise (from 2023):

NY Jets, Atlanta Falcons, Los Angeles Rams, NY Giants, Green Bay

Team on the other side of the interstate:

Dallas, Philadelphia, Cleveland, Buffalo, Jacksonville

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dallas Philly and Buffalo all in for a bid drop imo

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The 49ers are returning most players from 2023. I think they have to be considered NFC favorites based on that. But with their cap issues depth is gonna be pretty thin if they suffer injuries. That could drop them back to the rest of the pack.

Detroit is gonna be good. They have one of the best offenses in the league with their skill players. If they improve their defense I can see them overtaking the 49ers. If they secure number one seed I can see them getting to the Superbowl.

Packers were better than expected with Jordan Love. Time will tell if he continues to ascend. They lost Aaron Jones but picked up Josh Jacobs.

Dallas will probably be among the top 3 or 4. I'm guessing they win the division again. Philly was a mess and no idea if they can find their mojo again.

49ers are gonna have a tough time defending their division with the Rams on their tail. Rams are gonna have a very good offense this year. If the defense can keep them from getting into shootouts every week they can win 12 games or more.

muggmeister

Rookie
The Falcons were good last year but lost a lot due to QB play. They made that more consistent with Cousins and added players to both sides of the ball and have a top 10 1st round pick.

Its normal before the season prediction stuff :)
They were not good, they were somewhat competitive in a dogshit division playing a last place schedule.