Team decision?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
It was probably the interior OL that changed McVay's mind, something they saw earlier in the game they believed they could take advantage of on a QB sneak.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Pretty funny talking about it. If Goff had been stopped, how many would have lost their ever Ram loving minds second guessing the call. I’ll admit that I may have. But this team plays to win and has that mindset that says they can win any play.
I was totally against it, but the odds of getting a yard on a sneak with this line is pretty good. I probably would have been pissed at first if we would have failed, but the fact is, if we would have punted we could have lost just the same only more slowly. Risk reward was worth it. Now the fake punt bomb was a bad call and I believe I would have still thought it was a bad risk even if we were some how successful. A short pass for a 1st down is much better odds and worth a gamble. To me that was an arrogant play, tells the other team you don't think much of them, like we can risk anything and it won't hurt us. That maybe true this time, but play calls like that tend to bite you in the ass. I like playing to win and being aggressive and taking chances, but lets not be stupid. The Rams are a good team and don't need to try that kind of play to generate momentum like we did under fisher.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I was looking at the undefeated regular seasons of the ‘72 Dolphins and the Pats (I think ‘07?) and several things stood out.

1) They were lucky. Each had a game or two they should have lost.

2) They won in multiple ways. Neither had the best O or D every game.

3) They made critical plays when they had to be made.

Some of those Dolphins wins were ugly af against tough competition.

The Pats won a few in ways that are almost unreasonable.

Couple that with the fact that with the current rules ANY D can give up 40 on any given night and I’m not worried.

This team is finding ways to win and even as they wear me out with worry, they’re getting it done.

We see the refs don’t want uncompetitive games, so I expect a few losses, but the mindfulness of this team is something I’ll treasure forever.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i swear i saw a convo with Goff and Mcvay and it looked like mcvay said something like
can you get it and goff was like yeah ands mcvay sent them out

ill try and grab it off game pass and upload it later