Tavon Tavon Tavon

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Tavon is going to have a good year. I think another year with him and McVay together and Tavon being healthy will pay dividends. We will be pleasantly surprised.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
you remind me of....somebody....ME...and Quick....is that really how I sound/read?????

whinny mf...not you denver ram....ME!!!!!

You know what.....never again will I defend Brian Quick in these threads....NEVER....

But I still got a thing for G-Rob.....so, until we get a stud tackle....I'm all watching Havenstein....Brown....and even yall hero, Big Whit:cool:

You and I were both on the Quick train man. I wanted him to succeed so bad. BUT, he never had the amount of TD's or overall effect that TA has. Lets be fair and honest about it. TA doesn't deserve $14M a year. We ALL agree on that, but I don't think he deserves what he gets either. He just hasn't been used very well. That speed and quickness you have to find ways to get him the ball. JMHO..

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Dude. Giving Tavon another look and forgetting about any wasted $$$ is what this thread is about. There is NOTHING gained by releasing him now. There may be SOMETHING gained by trying to tap into his skillset this offseason/next year. I love what the Rams did last year on offense but I am all in on building the perfect beast with 25 offensive team members contributing significantly when called upon.

I Understand man I do, but you have seen the OTHER 45 TA threads? That's all I'm saying, it's been beat up pretty good..

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In 1972 the reigning “Queen” of England, Sir Elton John, released Tiny Dancer and Rocketman. Both remind me of Tavon. Let’s hope this year Tavon gives us more of the latter than the former. I am not a big fan of his egotistical high stepping east-west dance routine as he runs out of bounds and then struts like he just made the play of the century.