Tank time?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Do we tank from here?

• Yes

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 41.9%

• Total voters

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Given that we have now reached the bye week, we need something to discuss…

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Yes. All my yes, and I'm willing to go through a tear-down to get more chances at a Super Bowl.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Surprised if we weren't already secretly tanking. It would make the shit product we've seen most of this season at least make sense.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Yes. Rest Stafford, draft a QB high as it is a very good QB class for that position, and then let him sit and learn behind Stafford for 1 season. The QB transition can take place the year after when Stafford's contract is up. And by then, hopefully, the o-line will be functional to protect the young QB as the Rams would have had 2 off-seasons to fortify it.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I love the Rams and love our coach. But I might Tank the rest of the season. Worried about how depressed this fucking game gets me.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
How can you possibly gauge which players are integral for next year's roster if you pull someone like Stafford? Point being, we'd have no idea how good Puka is if Stafford wasn't playing.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
This is professional football. If you want AD to retire tank. You want Kupp and Staff to ask for trades tank. You want Snead and McVay gone, tank.

Let the season work itself out, I trust the Rams to land on their feet.

Ellard80

Legend
lets be real - they were tanking coming into this season.

But not giving up yet... they can prob lose two more games id day or its basically over.

TXRams86

The Infamous
How can you possibly gauge which players are integral for next year's roster if you pull someone like Stafford? Point being, we'd have no idea how good Puka is if Stafford wasn't playing.
I think we know enough about the current roster to figure out who stays next year. Coaches also get to see them in practice every day. But this is yet another reason we should hire a serviceable backup QB. They can help us get a good look at some of our depth on offense.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I think we know enough about the current roster to figure out who stays next year. Coaches also get to see them in practice every day. But this is yet another reason we should hire a serviceable backup QB. They can help us get a good look at some of our depth on offense.

To an extent, sure. But is Stafford the only one sitting for the sake of tanking? Kupp? Puka? Havenstein? Donald? Jones?

I think everyone knew this season would be a great challenge for this team. The entire off-season, all we heard was this team was Stafford, Kupp, Donald and a bunch of young, developing players. I would much rather the guys we have on our roster continue to improve with the help from our vets than give the three main cornerstones of the Rams a nine month vacation.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Does anybody really think that our team is in a position to tank? The trade deadline would have looked a lot different if the team was going that way. Stafford got hurt and everbody knew todays game was going to be a loss. I'm projecting, but did anybody really think we could win with Rypien? They are professionals, and I think they want to win every week.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I was almost 100% sure McVay would retire at beginning of year, but he agreed to stay on.......................and then they dumped everyone!

There is no way McVay gets fired no matter how bad they are. I think they had a sit down and said let's clear the table and go all in in 2024 and 2025. This year they will evaluate and draft. I wouldn't be surprised to see them grab at least two big Free Agents at beginning of year next year.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
I'm really looking forward to the Rams Cards game. Watching two teams try and lose harder than the other team is must see TV

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
I'm really looking forward to the Rams Cards game. Watching two teams try and lose harder than the other team is must see TV
To think that used to be a automatic cards ass whopping.