Super Bowl LIII: Patriots / Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
PICK SIX, here we come. Rode the D all day, time for them to win it. IF AD scores I will lose my mind. 4:30 to glory. NEVER FUCKING GIVE UP

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
See. Goff not ready. Neither is McVay. Cheatriots toyed with them whole game.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thank you, Brandin Cooks. You dropped the game-tying TD and then made no effort to stop the INT. You also dropped the earlier TD. Fucking pitiful performance.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
PI on cooks and bad protection not letting McVays plays develop

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Man, what one play can do in football. Had 7 to Cooks on a great throw, then Bellicheat dialed up the pressure when it counted.

Psycho_X

Legend
Yep. Just keep forcing it down the field. Keep letting them rush straight up middle without doing anything to counter it like the one screen that worked. Just keep forcing the long game even though Patriots are selling out deep with heavy pressure up gut.

Just keep doing it. Sigh

TXRams86

The Infamous
Worst possible outcome on that drive. Dropped touchdown, interception. This game is over.