Super Bowl LIII: Patriots / Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm expecting NE to blitz alot. Hope we're ready because i don't feel like our offense has handled the blitz very well this year in terms of the hot routes and quick release etc. Goff did a great job late in the NFCCG but i still feel like we should be better against the zero blitz on 3rd down.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
y3e9tib2ux501.jpg

I'll just leave this here. Enjoy the game today fellas.

There is NO QB in the NFL that I would rather have QB’ing or Leading the Rams than Jarod Goff!!!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Just watching some pregame...

Anyone else find it “off-the-mark” that the Patriots are trying to play the underdog angle? Is that some sort of way to motivate themselves?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Anyone else find it “off-the-mark” that the Patriots are trying to play the underdog angle? Is that some sort of way to motivate themselves?
Those idiots have been playing that card for way too long, it doesn't even fit them.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Those idiots have been playing that card for way too long, it doesn't even fit them.

That was kind of my feeling watching the piece.

I’m like... “underdog”?

Really
?

bluecoconuts

Legend

Yeah, they look for any possible cherry picked quote from whatever fringe reporter and use it for motivation. The idea of a team in their third consecutive Super Bowl being underdogs is ridiculous.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
That was kind of my feeling watching the piece.

I’m like... “underdog”?

Really
?

led by the talking heads like Skip who keep pushing the narrative that this is the worst supporting cast that Tom Brady's ever had :jerkoff: give me a fuckin break

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I am so Effing Pumped. I played my pre game Music Waaay to early. I have absolutely no idea what to do with myself.
It took 2 weeks but this morning every emotion overwhelmed me. LETS GO!