PREGAME Super Bowl 58 - 49’ers vs Chiefs in Las Vegas

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Makes sense, he is a dad now after all...
I sure hope he has another win in him because the first time he faced the 49ers, the Chiefs got somewhat lucky, so hopefully, it won't come down to that.

The Chiefs really did not have a good year, their tackles have been exposed and WR's were dropping balls plus Kelsey was not having the year he has been accustom too, however, since the playoffs, the Chiefs have been a different and their defense too. I need it one more time please.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
I sure hope he has another win in him because the first time he faced the 49ers, the Chiefs got somewhat lucky, so hopefully, it won't come down to that.

The Chiefs really did not have a good year, their tackles have been exposed and WR's were dropping balls plus Kelsey was not having the year he has been accustom too, however, since the playoffs, the Chiefs have been a different and their defense too. I need it one more time please.
With Toney inactive suddenly all their WRs are legit.

Shrugs GIF

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Anyone else not watching?

I couldn’t care less about this SB…

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.

At the start of the season if you were to ask me what two teams would you not want to see in the Super Bowl ... it would be these two.

Both teams are comprised of whiney Muppets !

I'll be begrudgingly going for these ones...

KCChefs.png

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Brock Purdy

bitch slap GIF

Deebo Samuel
bitch slap GIF

Nick Bosa
bitch slap GIF

George Kittle
bitch slap GIF

Kyle Shanahan
bitch slap GIF

Jake Moody
Charlie Brown Football GIF

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie

As much as I wanted the 49ers to lose one of the playoff games at least it does give me interest in watching. I badly do not want them to do what we did.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...

If their receivers are solid I think they win with their run game and the best QB.