PREGAME Super Bowl 58 - 49’ers vs Chiefs in Las Vegas

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
All I know is Raider fans are hating that either one of these shit show organizations are about to hoist Lombardi in their stadium.
Yup can you imagine if SF or Cinni won in SoFi!?!?!?!?

Glad we dont ever have to deal with that.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Notice how this isn't a bigger story. Oh but the Rams MoRtGagEd ThEiR fUtUrE when they got Von.

Shit at least Von Miller was worth a damn in the Super Bowl.
The McCaffery acquisition also gets ignored.

It’s a weird narrative that no one has gone “all in” except for the Rams.

If a team sucks or is decent and goes out and buys and trades for a bunch of aging superstars, that’s my definition of going “all in.”

When did the Rams do that??

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The McCaffery acquisition also gets ignored.

It’s a weird narrative that no one has gone “all in” except for the Rams.

If a team sucks or is decent and goes out and buys and trades for a bunch of aging superstars, that’s my definition of going “all in.”

When did the Rams do that??

Tampa Bay ? They bought a Super Bowl. Can’t say they didn’t add those Veterans to win it.

The Gronk coming out of retirement for sure.

Tano

Legend
I just won't watch this game.

But if I had to root for someone, it is going to have to be the Chiefs.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Go Chiefs
1706622790220.png

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I'm a huge fan (for now) of Mahomes and Maauto. And even Taylor Swift if the Chefs win.

I thought the chefs looked weak for most of the season but their defense really stepped up once the playoffs started. It gives me hope that the whiners can go home crying again.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Easy for me to cheer for the Chiefs. Kinda wanted to see Ravens in there, but if they were gonna have that meltdown they had vs the Chiefs then the better AFC team is in there. I'll watch the first half and if Chiefs are playing well and beating them I'll stick around. At no point do I ever watch the whiners succeed. 0 chance of that happening regardless. Chiefs better come to play.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
All I know is Raider fans are hating that either one of these shit show organizations are about to hoist Lombardi in their stadium.
Just as many Raider fans in my neck of the woods as 49er fans. The two teams they hate the most and one will be the champs. I talked to one Raider fan and he said as much as he hates the Chiefs he does not want to see the 49ers win. Its a game he has very little interest in watching.