PREGAME Super Bowl 58 - 49’ers vs Chiefs in Las Vegas

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
I got so turned off by watching the refs rig the AFC Championship game in favor of KC. I knew then why bother watching the SB because it's gonna be rigged as well.? I'd be surprised if the game doesn't turn on a questionable call or non-call. Yet the NFL turns a complete blind eye to the problem which simply confirms they are behind it.

The NFL is destroying the sport I love and I'm sorry but I hate what they are doing. They are so arrogant they don't even try to hide it. Only a congressional threat to take away the NFL's cartel (anti-trust) exemption will stop them. There is no question the NFL is a cartel and should be regulated as one.

That will reduce ticket prices and open game availability, preventing the NFL from local blackouts like how they prevent the airing of out of market games. Things are getting worse not better which does not bode well for the sport.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John

I have an alibi.

Let us hear from @Merlin

He seems a bit sketchy.

Maybe @LARams_1963

Not as sketchy but moved to Florida. (?) See you soon.

Then there is @Selassie I

Dude is connected.

I could go on but will stop......oh?

@dieterbrock

Dead cat as an identity. Pretty dark. Funny as hell.....but.....

@Neil039

Not him......choir boy......which in itself is suspect.

@snackdaddy

Nothing here just a shout out.

GO RAMS!!!

go chiefs

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
"Attacked" is an overused word nowadays. I think in fact there are a lot of folks who could benefit from a thorough ass beating.

And coyotes generally don't attack people, though they of course can be dangerous.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
Charle Young -- not so great Ram
IMG_0185.jpg

Marshall Faulk with Emmitt
IMG_0229.jpg

PARAM

Hall of Fame
NFC Superbowl Participants over the last 25 years:

Last 12 years:
West 7
South 3
East 2
North 0

Last 15 years:
West 7
South 4
East 3
North 1

Last 20 years:
West 9
East 5
South 4
North 2

Last 25 years:
West 11
South 6
East 6
North 2

I'm not saying it's a "good thing" SF is in the SB but it bolsters the dominant division in the conference the last 25 years. What I like is the East has had 6 participants and none were Dallas or Washington (Philly, NYG 3 each). The North has had just 2 (Chicago; Green Bay). All 4 South teams have been there once (Tampa, Carolina twice). All 4 West teams have been there once (Rams 4, Seattle 3, SF 3, Arizona 1). Looking at those numbers....despite that 12 year trek through the proverbial no winning record desert.....it's been a good time to be a Ram fan. The Rams have 2 Lombardi's, Seattle 1, San Fran and Arizona none. Sooner or later you'd think SF would win one. If not, that window may be closing once they have to pay everybody, while the NFC leaders in excellence window is re-opening. Not rooting for them....that'd be like a Yankee fan rooting for Boston.......or a Dodger fan rooting for the Giants......just can't happen.

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The SF 49’ers…

L No GIF by EsZ Giphy World