GAME DAY Super Bowl 56 - Rams vs Bengals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Lets Go Work GIF by Bounce

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
How big would a 3 and put be to start the 2nd half? Or better yet, a defensive score or at least turnover? :thumbsup1:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Halftime shows get the MUTE button at my house. Actual bands and musicians playing actual instruments would change that.

I'm NOT the target audience though.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
Not bad, not bad. I was kinda hoping for Xzibit to be the surprise but 50 cent will do. Looks like he put on 50 pounds. He was struggling way more than Grandpa Dre and Uncle Snoop.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well. One more half. Going to be either celebrating or depressed.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We do need a forced turnover early in this half. The Bengals starting to believe is no bueno.
Von with a strip sack recovered by another defender for a TD would be huge here. Game-changing play.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Von with a strip sack recovered by another defender for a TD would be huge here. Game-changing play.
Would be nice. So far the game changing play was the fumbles XP. Since then we’ve done nothing.