GAME DAY Super Bowl 56 - Rams vs Bengals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I think the defense takes over and we can pull away.

They came on in the 2nd half against SF too after a shockingly silent first two quarters.

If we can't up the pressure on Burrow, we will almost certainly lose, as with the injuries all continuing to concentrate at pass catching positions, the Bengals' weapons should expectedly outscore us by much more than 3 pts the rest of the way if Burrow is unbothered.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Halftime notes...

1. DL needs to win more and win faster. These guys got all fattened up on the press blowing them all week.

2. We've hit that point where too many backups can hurt us with Odell out.

3. If Jefferson can't play the ball on the deeper routes when 9 puts up a jump ball for him then run those routes with Skow.

4. This 3 RB rotation is bullshit. Said so before the game. Quit fucking around McVay. If you want to take shots on that drive play Michel. Otherwise need to try to feature Akers.

5. Early down screen should work with that run blitz they're favoring.

6. Rams OL has settled in but they need to play better. We should be winning in both sides in the trenches and if we don't then we're gonna lose because the Bengals still have 3 deep weapons.

7. Great game so far. Looks like a championship game.

8. Overloading the good side of the Bengals' line is stupid. Stick AD over the RG on pass downs goddammit.
Agreed. Hendo sits for a month(?) and wasn't all that effective before that and he comes in and all of a sudden in the biggest game is 1a to Akers?

I just don't like Van J in man on man at all. I'd rather Staff throw to Sko or anyone else that can go get the damn ball. It's like we drafted a faster more polished Josh Reynolds. Yay?

Sorry fellas i need to chill a bit. I'm concerned obviously. No Woods, OBJ and Higbee might be too tall an ask in a game like this.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'm thinking 12 Personnel with Kupp, Skow or Jefferson & Hopkins, Blanton with some occasional Shelton as a Jumbo FB, ... and Michel at RB.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Agreed. Hendo sits for a month(?) and wasn't all that effective before that and he comes in and all of a sudden in the biggest game is 1a to Akers?

I just don't like Van J in man on man at all. I'd rather Staff throw to Sko or anyone else that can go get the damn ball. It's like we drafted a faster more polished Josh Reynolds. Yay?

Sorry fellas i need to chill a bit. I'm concerned obviously. No Woods, OBJ and Higbee might be too tall an ask in a game like this.
Yeah we're in a dogfight here. The weapons matter and it's gonna be harder now. Good thing is our defense should be up for it if they start winning up front.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Remember Stafford is number 1 in the NFL in the 4th quarter. We’re in good position right now. 2 quarters to glory.
Bengals have been a 2nd have team lately as well.
We need the defensive pressure on Burrows, I think we hit him once or twice.
We need to put some hits on his ass.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I agree on Hendo. I think Akers brings everything he does in the passing game, less a bit if speed/burst, but in exchange catches cleaner and isn't coming off several weeks of inaction. I'd use Hendo as more of a change of pace back (and very important depth the way our skills players are dropping) than a consistent passing weapon.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Still anyone's game. Bengals have hung tough with all their opponents so far in the playoffs, even after getting down big. We will win this if we can do two things: get some pressure and do something on the ground. They'll blanket Coop, force other guys to beat them, especially with no OBJ now probably. We need to bring that physicality we saw against SF a few weeks ago.
Or Coop can beat their blanketing. I'll take that. :ROFLMAO:

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
hard so far to pressure Burrows, he's getting the ball out quick. Dline need to get their hands up, tip those passes

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Like to see play action on first down since I can only hope that is why we have run on every first down even with Cincy loading the box.
I hope McVay is setting them up for a big play.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Oh and btw Jones almost had a huge pick. Maybe he gets one underneath. He's often in a good spot when he drops.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Half time is so long that OBJ can have surgery, recover and be back for the 2nd half.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The dump offs to the backs will work. Get the 5 yards. Go PA on 3rd or whatever. What i don't want to see are more 20 yard over the shoulder sideline fades to Hendo or Sony.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
I hate half-time shows...

I'm old (and cranky) enough to remember when the game was the thing.