Stock picks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Still trying to do sumthin......AVGR have traded in and out 7 times in two accounts the last two weeks and made about 5k overall. This was a trade from last Friday

299FF37A-74C8-429B-A503-27D56D032E05.jpeg

Last edited:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Been in and out on JMIA it was 3.20 April and about 43.00+ now it has caught me a couple times but steady on the up

Note: no devi

Last edited:

…..

Legend
Been in and out on JMIA it was 3.20 April and about 43.00+ now it has caught me a couple times but steady on the up

You caught a good one very early. Nice! Ive seen several heavy hitting day traders gush over this stock.

…..

Legend
early bird gets the worm. Scanning pre-market for news and gappers.

…..

Legend
Im Off Monday so have high expectations. Of course, everytime I get giddy, the market humbles me.

These are trade ideas, not advice. Do your own DD

CCL- wondering what recently announced new delays back to sea will do to the price. Watching, not buying, and expect downside monentum this week. I’m a Carnival VIFP and almost bought a cruise last week. I wish I would have now because they offer generous ship credits for not canceling.

BMIX- true penny stock, Brazilian mine, lithium, EV battery play. Price- .007 Plan is to buy at exactly 9:30. Id guess it flies to .014 by 10 am. Purely a human. emotion idea. Let everyone Geek over it, I dont care about lithium, mines, or Musk. Its very possible to toss 500 bucks at this and pull out 1k in just an hour. We’ll see.

AVGR- Back in, but smaller position.Tomorrow is last day for listing compliance so hoping for a bullish run. Without PR could sell off as the compliance is expected and most likely baked in the price. I got a thousand bucks on this so just a little nervous and unsure. Could go either way.

SRNE- $3k in this, so In heavy here (heavy for me) and waiting for fast track acceptance of Covi Stix and Covi Drops in US and Mexico. Starting to get worried as Im in at $10.15 and she started to sell off Friday down to $9.64. Im doomed without good news asap and by asap I mean 8am PR or I may sell for a loss and tuck my tail .

BIOL- Dental devices. They have a new laser cleaner to avoid pain when scraping plaque under your gumbs. I have 1550 shares at 1.06 and I jumped in on high volume and listing conpliance needs. They HAVE to stay above a dollar for ten straight days or get delisted. Tomorrow is day 3 and current price is $1.09 but the volume dropped off big time. Surely the company has a plan to excite investors and increase the volume and share price. Right?:unsure: Im betting Dentists and Engineers are smart enough to do this correctly.

SNPW- True penny stock. Biden alternative energy play. Bought at .06 and it ran to .098- but it sold off at the bell to .08. Looking for another run at .10 where Id sell for decent gains.

PPSI- Energy play. Chased this and got lucky cause it was running hard already when i got in at $6.90 - but, whew, out at $9.80 for a decent day trade. It pulled back from there to $8.88 and Im expecting alittle more pullback before it tries 10 again.

SCTI- 5g sector investment, not a day trade. Did you know that 4g needs an antenna every 10 miles, but 5g needs one every 1000 feet? This company makes those antennae. Do the math.

If any of you guys have a cool stock idea, or story like @fearsomefour must have with his RIOT position, feel free to share! Football season is over as far as Im concerned and we cant dissect Goff much longer, can we?

…..

Legend

Thought I saw $56 Friday after a bull run. Hope you caught that!

…..

Legend
BMIX - instead of doubling up, I could have tripled. But my buy order didnt fill :confused:

Im up 108% on SNPW though. consolation prize.

…..

Legend
I did get in BMIX afterall. Just alittle higher than my taget price and not as many shares as I planned.

F3415779-E179-400D-B49F-24A3E4E18E9C.jpeg

…..

Legend
Really nice
Thanks. This trade was an accident. I was looking for Sunpower and typed in the wrong symbol. But when this one pulled up, I said...hmmm, whats this?

I only threw 132 bucks at it. So its not earth shattering as much as it is satisfying to hit 400% in two days.

3CC67030-71CA-4A15-A987-42A46875EDC6.jpeg

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
SCTI- 5g sector investment, not a day trade. Did you know that 4g needs an antenna every 10 miles, but 5g needs one every 1000 feet? This company makes those antennae. Do the math.
Where did you get that info? I am fairly certain that's the opposite of the way it goes, but I could be wrong. I'm about to go do some research so maybe I'm wrong.

EDIT: Yep, I was wrong. Well done sir. There's antennas with a theoretical range of a few hundred kilometers, but I bet that service is going to be trash. And I only read about those antennas in one place with nothing to corroborate it with.

Last edited:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Where did you get that info? I am fairly certain that's the opposite of the way it goes, but I could be wrong. I'm about to go do some research so maybe I'm wrong.

EDIT: Yep, I was wrong. Well done sir. There's antennas with a theoretical range of a few hundred kilometers, but I bet that service is going to be trash. And I only read about those antennas in one place with nothing to corroborate it with.

5G is in a much higher frequency band than 4G, and propagation distance is inversely proportional to frequency. That's why the Voyager spacecrafts had such a low data rate toward the end of their transmissions of data back to Earth, they were so far away they had to use very low frequencies.

As far as stock picks, I have nothing to offer - I buy index funds and assume everyone on WS is a crook ;)

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
5G is in a much higher frequency band than 4G, and propagation distance is inversely proportional to frequency. That's why the Voyager spacecrafts had such a low data rate toward the end of their transmissions of data back to Earth, they were so far away they had to use very low frequencies.

As far as stock picks, I have nothing to offer - I buy index funds and assume everyone on WS is a crook ;)
That's a fancy way to put it. I try to maintain a safe distance from the physical layer of tech, but I thought I had heard (and obviously I was mistaken) someone say something about companies saving money using 5G due to fewer antennas. Again, I clearly don't remember that correctly.

Thank you for following up and dropping some knowledge.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
That's a fancy way to put it. I try to maintain a safe distance from the physical layer of tech, but I thought I had heard (and obviously I was mistaken) someone say something about companies saving money using 5G due to fewer antennas. Again, I clearly don't remember that correctly.

Thank you for following up and dropping some knowledge.

Maybe they save money on the ridiculously high data rates, given that it's much, much faster than 4G and probably faster than any pipe coming into your home right now. Let's just say if you have a good 5G connection, you're not going to have any buffering issues on your YouTube videos.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
What the Heck is Reddit doing to the Market lol.

I've got no clue about 5g etc etc just that it makes my phone tv a Helluva lot quicker and better.

Also 5g had been banned in certain Countries because of health effects on people.

Plus they say it kills birds. Me had it 4 years and no issue.

And with all this global warming environment stuff going on, who knows what's gonna happen with it.

Last edited:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Anyone in on the big 4 rn? GME, NOK, AMC or BB???

Also, interesting that when the retail investor eats shit, the hedge funders come along and gladly sop up the remains as if they’re entitled to them, but when a group of individuals go diamond hands and fuck the short-sellers... these monopolists completely abandon capitalism!!!

Holy Shit!!!

The class action lawsuits will be interesting, but the new laws which will make it much harder for retail investors are gonna be so anti-free market... watch.

fearsomefour

Legend
I love them getting fucked on their shorts.
Remember only the big boys are supposed to manipulate the fake market.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Anyone in on the big 4 rn? GME, NOK, AMC or BB???

Also, interesting that when the retail investor eats shit, the hedge funders come along and gladly sop up the remains as if they’re entitled to them, but when a group of individuals go diamond hands and fuck the short-sellers... these monopolists completely abandon capitalism!!!

Holy Shit!!!

The class action lawsuits will be interesting, but the new laws which will make it much harder for retail investors are gonna be so anti-free market... watch.
I got a little AMC. I think the GameStop play is hilarious. Little people cashing in and the big boys’ feelings hurt.