STL Rams vs. Titans Official Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
This performance is awful. Fucking awful.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Here's our offensive playbook for the week.

strong_close_thumb.jpg

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
I really wonder how tired this team is right now. Been a busy travelling 2 weeks. Not excusing them. Just wondering if it is having an effect.
Good thing Fisher canceled that unneeded practice to rest them up for this or they might really look turrible.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The entire premise of the term "vanilla" to describe teams that simply arent ready is a scam and a cop out.

Better tell the Ravens and Colts that. They got their butts kicked.

fancents86

Starter
I understand it's preseason, but I don't think every team we play just happens to play like it's a real game while we take it easy. Very disappointing. The most frustrating part is hearing these commentators praise our D and say we can be a playoff team, but completely stink it up on the field.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Well, hardly an awe inspiring performance so far.

We better hope Gurley is really something special.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Were is the pride with this team? I've said it before, and I will continue to beat the drum. I could care less if we we win in preseason or not... but for freaks sake play with some freaking emotion and play hard. What the hell you saving yourselves for.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Bad news is that is wasn't on Reddit, worse news is that it IS on Fox...Coaches, players, towel boys, ball boys and water bottle carriers should all be totally and completely humiliated...Pre season or not, the Rams' starters got totally abused on both sides of the ball They have 2 weeks to figure out something...Rant over...Thanks for listening...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I understand it's preseason, but I don't think every team we play just happens to play like it's a real game while we take it easy. Very disappointing. The most frustrating part is hearing these commentators praise our D and say we can be a playoff team, but completely stink it up on the field.

And yet when Spags was here, that's exactly how it happened. Except we were the team playing like it was a "real game" and winning.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
People making excused about Rams' players being tired. How are Cowgirls fairing this evening? Are they tired as well?