STL Rams vs. Titans Official Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Cunningham did his Trent Richardson impression. Huge hole to the left and I need two yards? Nah, I'll just run into this wall of guys instead.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
I really wonder how tired this team is right now. Been a busy travelling 2 weeks. Not excusing them. Just wondering if it is having an effect.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Call in the reserves. I've had enough of watching our abysmal offense.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Looked like Benny tripped over that mean blade of grass. Cmon bro! Hit the fuck'en hole!!!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Why does this team embarass themselves everytime they play in prime time?? I mean.... Embarass themselves in a shit ur pants in class kinda way.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Can this secondary wrap up? We need to go back to the basics of tackling again too? LooooooooooooL What do we even do in practice?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Just not alot of positives so far, Benny has to be able to get a yard there, and then Joyner has a chance to drop them for a loss and whiffs on the big hit attempt.

rdw

Pro Bowler
Wow... I know it's preseason and everything but we do not look good. At all.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
There will be no tackling from the Rams tonight. None.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
So, if there's barely any hitting allowed in practice now, I would hope that would mean the defense would wrap instead and become better tacklers. Or look like they've ever heard of wrapping in their life?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Doesnt look like the Rams have done much tackling to prepare for the season, they certainly havent done much tackling tonight.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Titans playing downhill, Rams trying to stand up in a hurricane. Thank goodness it's peseason