Stedman Bailey - Wow!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
image.jpg

Fuck off, NFL.

Mamfm5

UDFA
Oh, my bad. Stead must have done it because of this video. Well I still hate the NFL.
No worries! Just thought this Switzer fellow should get some credit haha. I think we can all agree on the later point, though.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Awesome catching.

Am I the only one who scrolled down to the comments and then didn't understand a single thing being said?

RamBill

Legend
Stedman Bailey wows with trick catch
By Nick Wagoner
http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/168476/stedman-bailey-wows-with-trick-catch

EARTH CITY, Mo. -- St. Louis Rams receiver Stedman Bailey has 47 catches in his short, two-year career. Included in those grabs are a handful of one-handed hauls and others that have made fans stop and say "Ooooooooooh."

But none are as impressive as the one he and the Rams posted to various social media accounts Wednesday. In the video, Bailey makes a one-handed catch while in the process of doing a backflip. He also appears to repeat the trick a few more times with two hands.

No need for me to explain further. See for yourself: Watch Bailey's Jump

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
I remembered former Rams receiver, Henry Ellard, making a similar play a couple decades ago. He caught a pass, raced into the end-zone, and executed a perfect forward somersault. The color announcer for the game exclaimed about the somersault, "He stuck it!!!" This is gymnast-speech for describing a gymnast who has executed a perfect somersault, landing vertically upright on his|her feet.

I clearly remember Ellard doing that too.

Loved it!!!

Video or it never happened!!!

p.s. instigating because I am a bit to young to remember or have seen this myself! lol

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I might be the only one, but I don't care for him doing this.

Looks like an ankle or knee injury waiting to happen.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Video or it never happened!!!

p.s. instigating because I am a bit to young to remember or have seen this myself! lol

If I was at home I'd post the videos I did find, but I'm on my phone.

If you look up the following on YouTube you will see Henry doing a couple different end zone flips. They are not the same one we were talking about, but flips none the less...

"Remember end zone dancing ??"

"Henry Ellard for Pro Football Hall of Fame"

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Stedman is the best receiver on the team. He needs to be involved in the offense more.

nighttrain

Legend
Yea. Always knew he was incredibly more athletic than his combine showed. Dude is legit.

Having a taller QB should help getting Studman and Tavon involved easier.
With a healthy Noles we're in the hunt for the playoffs!
train

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
And one handed catch and flip to boot. I'd probably snap my neck trying to do that.