Stedman Bailey - Wow!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Imagine him catching like that in an actual game, he would get penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct
taunting, offense #12. fifteen yard penalty will be added to the kick. touchdown stands

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
ma man!!! can't wait to see him play this year with (fingers crossed) stability at the QB spot

I was trying to find the video of that TD he had against San Diego where he plucked it off the CBs back :ROFLMAO: too easy

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I remembered former Rams receiver, Henry Ellard, making a similar play a couple decades ago. He caught a pass, raced into the end-zone, and executed a perfect forward somersault. The color announcer for the game exclaimed about the somersault, "He stuck it!!!" This is gymnast-speech for describing a gymnast who has executed a perfect somersault, landing vertically upright on his|her feet.

I clearly remember Ellard doing that too.

Loved it!!!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
You guys notice how he caught the 2nd one one-handed? Now that was super crazy. Hope we see lots of Bailey in the slot this year.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
ma man!!! can't wait to see him play this year with (fingers crossed) stability at the QB spot

I was trying to find the video of that TD he had against San Diego where he plucked it off the CBs back :ROFLMAO: too easy

That one was overruled for illegal hands to the face from Cook(?) I believe, the one two plays later was far less impressive :(

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The video wont play for me. Do I need an instagram account? Or is it from my pop up blocker or something like that?

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
He had a one-handed beauty against Oakland last year.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Done by anyone from any of the leagues darlings, this little clip would be the story of the day....

Bailey can run, jump and catch.
He is primed to take off this year... but unfortunately, even as a starter, he won't put up great numbers in this offense. Cook, Kendricks, Britt, Quick, Austin, Gurley and Mason will all be involved.

Jesus. Our offense has a lot of weapons.
It really does.

Let's get some consistent QB play and enough protection to launch 2 or 3 deep...

All we really have to do is be dominant running the ball and on defense.... which we might be...

WOW. I just realized that this team IS GOING TO WIN A LOT OF GAMES.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Who's throwing the balls? I would wonder if we have a QB that can spot the ball that well.

WestCoastRam

Legend
The guys got incredible talent. Missing the 1st four games of the season really messed up his year last year. It seemed to me he missed a ton of reps on first team in training camp due to suspension. I would not have been shocked if he had won WR2 in the base offense with either Britt or Quick on the outside if he had not been suspended. I'll be really interested to see how he plays this year. He seems to be best suited on the outside but also seems like he's able to make plays in the slot.

With Quick coming back from the shoulder, I think it's him and Britt on the outside in base package at least for the beginning of the season. Then he moves into slot when Austin comes on the field for three-WR. (Think Austin just isn't that strong from the slot). There'll probably be some packages where it's just Austin and Britt on the field in base too.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
WOW! Just... wow!

I'm gonna go waaaay out on a limb here and suggest to Cigs and Foles that Bailey needs more targets.

The dude has flypaper hands.

He MIGHT be able to crawl up the side of a building like Spider-Man.

Seriously, if I'm Foles, I'm gonna make damned sure I know where Bailey is at all times.

I LOVE this kid.