Stan Kronke & ownership

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They won't get it. They breached their contract to upgrade the Edward Jones Dome and then refused to accept the results of binding arbitration. They thereby gave the Rams the express contractual right to relocate. They then refused to do anything until Kroenke bought land in LA. The lawsuit is a joke.

Just posting to add I’m glad Stan Kronke is the owner. Chip & especially his sister were not the best & I would HATE to have Urban Myers as The Rams HC right now.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
They won't get it. They breached their contract to upgrade the Edward Jones Dome and then refused to accept the results of binding arbitration. They thereby gave the Rams the express contractual right to relocate. They then refused to do anything until Kroenke bought land in LA. The lawsuit is a joke.
I agree and I think you put it very well and succinctly without opening this thread up to city war 2021. Hope we can keep it that way. Cheers.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
it’s mind blowing what Stan has done with our beloved Rams franchise. From purchasing the Rams for $750 million and us now being worth more than 3.8 billion you’d be ludicrous and having an agenda in saying Stan didn’t do what’s best for the organization as a whole.

Since Stan took over we’ve been perennial playoff contenders! (Yes even with Fisher we had chances to squeeze in the playoffs)

Stan hires the best personal who fit and stays out of the way as witnessed by this Goff trade and many other trades and moves.

It amazes me some just can’t get over the city thing which tells me they are a city fan more than a Rams fan. GTFO and go route for the Bears or Chiefs, tired of the constant whining and badgering anytime any subject about the owner is brought up. Either calm your tits or go to the STL dispatch.

100% agree lol
They are the jaded ex just trying to cost their former partner money in court even if they know they can’t win. Just goes to show you is people don’t like paying for the faults of their own actions. :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Get comfortable dude - gonna' be awhile. :ROFLMAO:

She did something Stan hasn’t done as the Majority Owner.Championship

Did Vince ever get that extension Georgia wanted.Rumor was he was pretty good with the DEEP Balls.Not sure that was a perk or was Validated.
He did have priority parking though & was one of her favorites.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
She did something Stan hasn’t done as the Majority Owner.Championship
OK - I'll play, (although it's really a dumb take). It occurred on her watch - aka, the blind squirrel approach.
It also took her 22 years - Kroenke will do it in under half that time.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
I hereby decree that this year, and every year going forward will have:
"Georgia, the Finest Owner" Day!!!!
That's right, every year on February 30th will be all for her, and otherwise known as:
"GTFO"
Sorry not allowed get into who helped take the Rams from here to there and back again.

Guess I should be lucky when the old lady steps out for a pack of cigs for 20 years and comes back with STD's.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Well missed February 30,2021. Must have slept through it. Daylight savings is still F”ing me up. That all said.

It’s March 15th & have to say that I wish there was no salary cap. Stan Kronke & The Rams are always up against the Cap & Pay as much in Bonuses & Dead Mindy as any NFL
TEAM!!
The Rams are lucky Stan Kronke bought the organization outright. Would hate to be the JAGS.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Stan made me a Chiefs fan a year before they drafted Mahomes. The rest is fond memories and history.

"Now the gateway to the west is the gateway to the best football team in the world."

Fond memories indeed.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The team has changed and Stan has been the main catalyst. He’s a business man and business has been good.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Not to get into the weeds... but the major thing you have to give Stan Kroenke a lot of credit for is that returning the NFL to Los Angeles required some very specific things....the ability to build a privately funded stadium being the major one. But also to operate by the standard that Los Angeles is used to from owners like the Buss family...the O'mally family... and others..in terms of spending the money necessary to win. In those terms, you got to give Kroenke credit for doing what's needed to be done re-establishing the Rams in Los Angeles..

I'd also say that you know although things went south the last few years in St Louis... I saw effort being made to get the right coaches...get the right players... This didn't just start when the returned to LA. This is a solid front office, and organization ... that's all you can really ask for in terms of being competitive ..and we're still a young team.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Better to have a multi-billionaire owner Stan K. than the sad sack and poor
Chip Rosenbloom and Lucia Rodriguez

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ask the Seachickens about Paul ownership versus his Sister or Nanny (whoever she is) who is now running the team. It's just not the same. One day, many years from now, we will face that same gut punch when Stan goes to his sweet reward. Hopefully, Stan's son, "Josh" takes over at that time and is just as aggressive and hungry for hardware in his trophy case.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Have to think there are some owners who would not be willing to support this much bonus liquidation and cap dynamics. Stan has to free that cash to do all this juggling after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.