Stan Kronke & ownership

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
To make this short,know I really like folks who help pits.

This topic is toxic.

Stan is a Great Owner.

It all started with him bringing the Rams to the Lou right?

His History as an Owner, Part Owner and his actions while involved with the Rams.

Now folks have their right Stan is great blah blah and Yes he has done some very good things.

But please excuse me when You ripe off as city for hundreds of millions, while being worth billions and having KD lying again and you're just a POS.

I posted more than a 1000 plus threads on the move and all I got was KD. Following me around.

Sorry if I'm jaded, really really liked KD,but dude lied again and again for Stan.

What they did to the Lou is Total Fucking BS.

I don’t disagree with anything your saying. I do know one thing about St.Louis is they had there chance.

Add Chip & his Sister had control of the Franchise.

I’m just glad The Rams are where they are right now as a Franchise.

The TRUTH is STAN KRONKE has things right. I appreciate this team On & Off the Field.

Having Whitworth being a Face of the Franchise has been good. ED being involved again is good.Faulk is Forever a True Ram.
So what were your thoughts about Dan Reeves as a Ram Owner?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Btw b waiting for Georgia great owner post.

I have respect for Georgia in a away? Being a long time Angels fan we can talk about ownership at Anaheim stadium. Signing Albert Pulhus does not by you a World Series Ring.Even if you have The Best Player in the Game coming into a HOF career.

St. Louis has a Great Fan base.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Adding Dick Vermeil was A Great Head Coach!! His passion to me for people is pretty awesome.

I go back to Lawrence McCutcheon days & as well as Lawrence Phillips.

UCLA & Philly

You can go back in history ,but this SOFI Stadium is pretty awesome &
having the STINK of the Chargers takes away from its beauty.

Let’s talk about Stan vs. Spanos?

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
After all those years with Georgia I am thrilled to have Stan as our teams owner.

Was thrilled when it happened.

Took me about a year to accept the move to St Louis but got over it and was still as big a fan as ever. Just never liked the owner starting about 15 years before the move to St Louis.

Five years should be more than enough time to move on. Either stop complaining or move from the team. No one likes a terminal complainer.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
I don’t disagree with anything your saying. I do know one thing about St.Louis is they had there chance.

The TRUTH is STAN KRONKE has things right. I appreciate this team On & Off the Field.

Having Whitworth being a Face of the Franchise has been good. ED being involved again is good.Faulk is Forever a True Ram.

When Georgia passed, Ra

When Georgia passed will Cleary passed to Stan,he had the right to get 30 percent more, the kids each 15 percent more.

This is where Kanh came in, Stan had right to match and kids could keep their 30 percent,while Stan could get Georgia's 30. So.

So Georgeand Stan ain't Shit lol.now KD ,Snead and McVay lol.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
When Georgia passed, Ra

When Georgia passed will Cleary passed to Stan,he had the right to get 30 percent more, the kids each 15 percent more.

This is where Kanh came in, Stan had right to match and kids could keep their 30 percent,while Stan could get Georgia's 30. So.

So Georgeand Stan ain't Shit lol.now KD ,Snead and McVay lol.

However - I guess part of my appreciation is would have a tough road with Khan as The Rams Owner.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Sorry serious I have some real issues against Stan.

And apologize against anyone whom I've offend.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
But only one of them brought a beloved team back home. Polar opposites in terms of value to fans from that perspective. Stan will always be a hero for that to me--albeit I'm confident his motives were just profit, etc.

At any rate if Snead and McVay are happy and have been able to create the league's best culture, Kroenke's doing something very right.

That's bait speech there...lmfao. If I was one to bite, I may say something along the lines of only one of the brought home the Lombardi! But...I won't take the bait, I'm better than that! Haha JP :ROFLMAO:

I was 15 when the rams won the SB. I didnt know much about Georgia outside of her unique clothing lol. I learned more about her from places like this over the years. We can all agree that its always going to be split on both of them. What's important is we are winners. We have a terrific coach...with terrific assistants and a GM who is fearless. And our owner affords us this experience.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
I'm happy with Stan, I think he's doing a great job, built a beautiful stadium for the team and fans, I love that the team is back in LA

I do really feel for the St. Louis fans though, I can't blame or tell any of them how to feel

Psycho_X

Legend
That's bait speech there...lmfao. If I was one to bite, I may say something along the lines of only one of the brought home the Lombardi! But...I won't take the bait, I'm better than that! Haha JP :ROFLMAO:

Could also point out he was basically the reason they were able to leave in the first place in 95 but yeah....

Anyway, love an appreciation post for someone where his name is misspelled throughout the whole thing lol.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Sorry serious I have some real issues against Stan.

And apologize against anyone whom I've offend.
We know.
Please stop apologizing and simply stay out of this thread if you can't follow simple instructions from moderator warnings.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Love Stan, he's a solid owner who's not afraid to put a good product on the field!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
These threads never end well, and it's a shame really. People just can't refrain from taking veiled pot shots because why? Loyalty to a city. It's the Rams.

This thread was started to celebrate the current owner of the current Rams and the current success. Let's try to stay focused on that please.

Thanks.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
However - I guess part of my appreciation is would have a tough road with Khan as The Rams Owner.
Why Khan is another hands off guy. But I doubt he would ever have moved and I know for sure he didn't have 5 bill for Sofi lol.

I hope this illness ends soon,that's how Sofi is going to start showing it's Ass off.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Why Khan is another hands off guy. But I doubt he would ever have moved and I know for sure he didn't have 5 bill for Sofi lol.

I hope this illness ends soon,that's how Sofi is going to start showing it's Ass off.

Hands off ?? Stan puts the right people in charger to start with. Helps him sleep well at Night.

Fisher ?? Yeah - we can talk about him as maybe not being the right guy,but was at the time.Who knew the game would pass him by & was such a control freak that he would never get the Right person to coach the Offense up.
SOFI will have a few SuperBowls played there. My hope is The Rams are in it. For now a Playoff game The Rams first season in it would be nice.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
W
He's a great owner, hires people to do their job, and then he stays out of the way.
Jerry Jones and Dickhead Snyder cant stay out of their team's business and the results speak for themselves.
The previous ownership had been in such disarray, and thank god Khan didnt get the team.
Watching the Raiders and chargers last night,both whom are in New Stadiums even shows me how lucky the Rams are to have Stan Kronke as there owner.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Btw b waiting for Georgia great owner post.

Arther Blank & his Suites. Great Owner.
It was Nice seeing The RAMS WIN a SuperBowl especially in Georgia.

Maybe it was because of the Turf,but The Rams were called The Greatest show on Turf for a reason.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame

They won't get it. They breached their contract to upgrade the Edward Jones Dome and then refused to accept the results of binding arbitration. They thereby gave the Rams the express contractual right to relocate. They then refused to do anything until Kroenke bought land in LA. The lawsuit is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.